Africa is moving forward

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I know a lot of you burn up inside from thought of Africa doing good and moving forward.
Africa is moving in a rapid pace forward, God be with them. Too much wrong has happened to our African brothers and sisters it is time to reclaim our position on this earth. Somalia wa lakin I am not sorry for. Somalia has no problems created by foreigners rather by themselves waa iska gaajo madax xanuun people. Gaajo baa tihiin you guys are F*CKING SICK. walle bille. I laugh everytime I see someone share a Somali do good in a other African country wa lakin their own garden (country) yacni is like a toilet. African countries give Somalis the opportunity to grow, be thankful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Continental_Free_Trade_Area
1024px-AfricanContinentalFreeTradeArea.svg.png
upload_2019-11-2_15-45-18.png

Ethiopia always taking the first step unlike the other gaajo countries in the Horn. Even Egypt ratified it.

Apollo

VIP
Which African countries have you been to?

You sound like you don't travel much in Africa and get most of your knowledge on Africa from the internet.

Even the most developed countries in Africa are total shitholes, no offence. I have been to South Africa and I would never want to live there. A total mess.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Which African countries have you been to?

You sound like you don't travel much in Africa and get most of your knowledge on Africa from the internet.

Even the most developed countries in Africa are total shitholes, no offence. I have been to South Africa and I would never want to live there. A total mess.
Africa is the best place ever fam. Gonna visit Rwanda etc inshallah next year. No way know many people that visited Addis etc, they say it's wonderful. Even Mogadishu.

Apollo

VIP
Africa is the best place ever fam. Gonna visit Rwanda etc inshallah next year. No way know many people that visited Addis etc, they say it's wonderful. Even Mogadishu.

Only nice to be there as either a tourist or an elite. As an average joe, Africa sucks, all of it, even South Africa and Tunisia.

Remember the Tunisian guy who started the Arab spring by self-immolating himself because he couldn't deal with the Tunisian government.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Only nice to be there as either a tourist or an elite. As an average joe, Africa sucks, all of it, even South Africa and Tunisia.

Remember the Tunisian guy who started the Arab spring by self-immolating himself because he couldn't deal with the Tunisian government.
No Tunisia waa gaajo sxb North African countries are not my thing waa iska gaajo maybe except for Egypt. The rest are hellholes except maybe as a tourist. SSA countries are better and you can do more there. North African countries are pain in the ass.No way man SSA Africa is best place many opportunities. I do not missing all the luxery the Western world offers I need basic stuff to live. .

Apollo

VIP
No Tunisia waa gaajo sxb North African countries are not my thing waa iska gaajo maybe except for Egypt. The rest are hellholes except maybe as a tourist. SSA countries are better and you can do more there. North African countries are pain in the ass.No way man SSA Africa is best place many opportunities. I do not missing all the luxery the Western world offers I need basic stuff to live. .

They have the highest HDIs in Africa after Southern Africa and African Indian Ocean Island states.

CaliTedesse

VIP

btw if I remember right the Tunisian guy burned himself up because he couldnt sell bread and a female guard slapped him thats why I recall my Tunisian friend telling me when it happened.

Apollo

VIP
btw if I remember right the Tunisian guy burned himself up because he couldnt sell bread and a female guard slapped him thats why I recall my Tunisian friend telling me when it happened.

That was just a side-effect, the real cause for him to self-immolate was because he had zero hope and the reason why it sparked the Arab spring was that many young Arabs similarly felt hopeless.

That was just a side-effect, the real cause for him to self-immolate was because he had zero hope and the reason why it sparked the Arab spring was many young Arabs similarly felt hopeless.

What do you think causes people to have "zero hope" apart from the economy of their country impacting on their life?

Is it the materialism of the modern age? or maybe it is a lot more complicated.

Because there are many poor people who still live happy and fulfilled lives.

Trending