Africa Intelligence: Farmajo's secret plans for the armed forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
How credible is Africa intelligence though? Despite their subscrition, they've been known to just regurgitate articles from other outlets that have a historical bias towards a certain person/group

Also why is it based on qabiil? isn't he supposed to be the "president of all somalis"
That's the biggest giveaway imo. At the top level, qabiil doesn't really matter. Interests do. That's the biggest giveaway. The group that met in Nairobi is led by Xidig, and they primarily oppose the Prime Minister Kheyre according to themselves. Yet in the article they're made out to be Hawiye elites?:ileycry:

And using the Army as an excuse isn't something that holds up. Every region/state will contribute equally to the SNA.

This is something a 10 year old could make up wallahi.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Who does cheese think he is making the SNA darod dominated? I don't even mind as long as he doesn't do it in our areas, we don't want darod armed forces in our areas. He is supposed to be uniting tribes not causing mistrust. :camby:

Who does cheese think he is making the SNA darod dominated? I don't even mind as long as he doesn't do it in our areas, we don't want darod armed forces in our areas. He is supposed to be uniting tribes not causing mistrust. :camby:
Sis this is fake news, every region will have their own army inside there region

Bohol

VIP
Xidig is a nobody but a puppet (even during the elections he was being pushed to be the parliament speaker so Darood can lose out on
both presidency and prime minister). What matters is the men behind the curtains.

:manny:

Reign

VIP
Sis this is fake news, every region will have their own army inside there region

I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't, we already know cheese is a qabilist and not as nationalist as everyone makes him out to be because of his book where he was insulting clans. Also why do you think he chose a mursade pm? I have love for my mursades, but lets be honest, he has something against HG + Abgaals since they are the most vocal Hawiyes.

I do not trust this rapist when it comes to Hawiye agendas. However I don't doubt he somewhat cares about Somalia which is the only reason I still support him.

This is clearly fake news, it is meant to increase the already evident hostility towards farmaaajos governmet. I am glad at least most people on this site did not fall for it.

HSM is a rat for trying to undermine the government and running to Hargeisa. Farmaajo is an idiot if he is trying to keep Hawiye out, he will really regret it as he's on their turf. This is not the way to do it. Isn't his wife Hawiye? Somalis need to learn to have dialogue wada hadal why don't they sit down with rach other and put it out on the table? If Farmaajo can't even do that what makes him think he can start peace and reconciliation talks?

We only talk when foreigners make us talk. Waxaanu noqonay naag iyo ninkeedi oo la kala heshiineyo.:ohlord:

dont worry just pretend they're apart of amsiom,

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
giphy.gif

stylin.gif
stylin.gif
stylin.gif
stylin.gif
stylin.gif
stylin.gif

Gambar

VIP
We only talk when foreigners make us talk. Waxaanu noqonay naag iyo ninkeedi oo la kala heshiineyo.:ohlord:
It's embarrassing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't, we already know cheese is a qabilist and not as nationalist as everyone makes him out to be because of his book where he was insulting clans. Also why do you think he chose a mursade pm? I have love for my mursades, but lets be honest, he has something against HG + Abgaals since they are the most vocal Hawiyes.

I do not trust this rapist when it comes to Hawiye agendas. However I don't doubt he somewhat cares about Somalia which is the only reason I still support him.
His wife is Murursade which is why he appeases them. He also appeased Dhulbahante because that's his reer abti that's why they are such vocal supporters of his. They are hoping he's the second coming of Siad Barre. He's extremely transparent and far from a nationalist. He has interests like everybody else but he better be careful. Murursade will not back him up when it comes down to him vs Hawiye.

Reign

VIP
It's embarrassing.

His wife is Murursade which is why he appeases them. He also appeased Dhulbahante because that's his reer abti that's why they are such vocal supporters of his. They are hoping he's the second coming of Siad Barre. He's extremely transparent and far from a nationalist. He has interests like everybody else but he better be careful. Murursade will not back him up when it comes down to him vs Hawiye.
So he's keeping Somalia's politics in the family? That already shows he's bias . I will continue to support for the sake of Somalia until he makes visible moves to serve his interests and not the country. :susp:

Gambar

VIP
So he's keeping Somalia's politics in the family? That already shows he's bias . I will continue to support for the sake of Somalia until he makes visible moves to serve his interests and not the country. :susp:
You haven't seen pics of him and his wife everywhere? Every Somali has called him a retard :drakelaugh: his wife is going to meetings with him shaking hands with all the leaders. They are claiming she's controlling his decisions and in his ear about selecting Murursade. I wouldn't be surprised. He seems like those Somali men you can control. :browtf:

I think before we judge farmaajos military, we should see whether he has met the goals set for the start of 2018. If he fails to make any improvement to the national forces, then he is just another useless Somali president. But I am hopeful that as a minimum we increase the qabil diversity in the military even by a little, as well as lifting the stupid arms embargo. For me that is a successful presidency in Somali standards.

:bell: but knowing Somalia, I am sure all that will happen is more clan militias being armed and the continuos neglect of Somali citizens across Somalia.

Reign

VIP
You haven't seen pics of him and his wife everywhere? Every Somali has called him a retard :drakelaugh: his wife is going to meetings with him shaking hands with all the leaders. They are claiming she's controlling his decisions and in his ear about selecting Murursade. I wouldn't be surprised. He seems like those Somali men you can control. :browtf:
Waa warey! Why would you go through all that effort to become a president only to have your wife make the decisions for you? :faysalwtf:

I guess this is the closest we will have to a female president ( and a hawiye one at that).:siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP
Waa warey! Why would you go through all that effort to become a president only to have your wife make the decisions for you? :faysalwtf:

I guess this is the closest we will have to a female president ( and a hawiye one at that).:siilaanyolaugh:
He's uncharismatic and comes off maskeen (but a rat who you can't trust). People are only happy because he's a non Hawiye president but truth be told he is because his wife is the puppet master.

26/05/2017

"Although Somali president Mohamed Farmajo would like to see the Somalia National Army (SNA) become really an army he got only a limited commitment from Britain to help bring that about when he attended the London Summit on Somalia on May 11-12. The United Kingdom plans to set aside GBP 21 million over a two year period to assist Somalia in licking the SNA into shape and thus improve its chances of eliminating Al Shabaab. (ION nº1447). The message behind Britain's modest allocation is that London wishes to minimize its involvement. And this at a moment, according to our sources, when Farmajo claims he wants to recruit 2,000 soldiers from each regional state in the federation but has recruited only troops from his own community, the Darod (including the Dolbahantes) for the moment. That situation is of deep concern to the elite of the Hawiye community which held a flurry of meetings in Nairobi and Mogadishu between May 14-18. A member of that community, former president Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud, who presently resides in Turkey, is spearheading the mobilization, according to our sources. Representatives of the Hawiye community also traveled to Hargeisa to meet with Issaq chiefs to whom the Hawiye were close during massacres carried out by late president Mohamed Said Barre in the 1980s. But that initiative fell through because Mohamoud hadn’t backed Somaliland’s demand for international recognition as an independent state when he was president."

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...cret-plans-for-the-armed-forces,108236427-ART

26/05/2017

"Although Somali president Mohamed Farmajo would like to see the Somalia National Army (SNA) become really an army he got only a limited commitment from Britain to help bring that about when he attended the London Summit on Somalia on May 11-12. The United Kingdom plans to set aside GBP 21 million over a two year period to assist Somalia in licking the SNA into shape and thus improve its chances of eliminating Al Shabaab. (ION nº1447). The message behind Britain's modest allocation is that London wishes to minimize its involvement. And this at a moment, according to our sources, when Farmajo claims he wants to recruit 2,000 soldiers from each regional state in the federation but has recruited only troops from his own community, the Darod (including the Dolbahantes) for the moment. That situation is of deep concern to the elite of the Hawiye community which held a flurry of meetings in Nairobi and Mogadishu between May 14-18. A member of that community, former president Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud, who presently resides in Turkey, is spearheading the mobilization, according to our sources. Representatives of the Hawiye community also traveled to Hargeisa to meet with Issaq chiefs to whom the Hawiye were close during massacres carried out by late president Mohamed Said Barre in the 1980s. But that initiative fell through because Mohamoud hadn’t backed Somaliland’s demand for international recognition as an independent state when he was president."

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...cret-plans-for-the-armed-forces,108236427-ART

That's true and it was general Ilkajiir 'S advice to recruit from dhulbahante in general and from buuhoodle especially. Simply because we are always loyal to central government not to any federal states.

He's uncharismatic and comes off maskeen (but a rat who you can't trust). People are only happy because he's a non Hawiye president but truth be told he is because his wife is the puppet master.
Mursade women are very ugly in Jigjiga and around Babile we dont even look at them they look very dark hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending