Africa in a Nutshell

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
upload_2019-12-20_9-19-33.png

My view of Africa:

1- Dark blue: Actual and Rightfully somali, torn apart by europeans, shall be reinstated

2- Light blue (west africa): Developing and Home to many great african empires (not better than the Horn though)

3-Black: Ebola, destruction, Cannibalism, pure hell and pygmys, likely they’ll eat you

4-Yellow- ,blue-ish: East Africa, buffer states between Black and Somalia. Includes Kenya and Tanzania. Don’t like them.

5-Indigo : Arabs (Egyptians)

6-Olive Colour: Southern Madagascar: Foreigners

7-Dark lime green: South Africa, xenophobia and Aids,

8- Mauve- ish purple: Sudan, habeshaland, afars and some oromos. Ok with them

9-Red: Surprisingly peaceful and modern. Would visit there

10- West africa, also black; As stated before, destruction cannibalism and brutal people. Similar to Apes

11- lime green: Senegal. Epic footballers. Nice people

12- Purplish blue: west africa. Distant people that look like us.

13- Orange: Berbers. Don’t care, really

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-20_2-26-34.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-20_2-26-34.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 111
  • upload_2019-12-20_2-27-20.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-20_2-27-20.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 99
  • upload_2019-12-20_2-27-20.png
    upload_2019-12-20_2-27-20.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 106
  • upload_2019-12-20_9-19-33.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-20_9-19-33.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 89

Tukraq

VIP
View attachment 84963
My view of Africa:

1- Dark blue: Actual and Rightfully somali, torn apart by europeans, shall be reinstated

2- Light blue (west africa): Developing and Home to many great african empires (not better than the Horn though)

3-Black: Ebola, destruction, Cannibalism, pure hell and pygmys, likely they’ll eat you

4-Yellow- ,blue-ish: East Africa, buffer states between Black and Somalia. Includes Kenya and Tanzania. Don’t like them.

10- West africa, also black; As stated before, destruction cannibalism and brutal people. Similar to Apes

a little too over ambitious, somalia seems to extend to near South Africa:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
We used to control kilwa, the maldives, and somalis spread islam to Madagascar. They’re all rightfully somali
yeah I understand the islands if they aint populated, but for the on continent land a little too ambitious unless your displacing, how do we extend so far south? even west into oromo land? remember were 15 mil in population and would be the ones assimilated

Lord of Warshiekh

yeah I understand the islands if they aint populated, but for the on continent land a little too ambitious unless your displacing, how do we extend so far south? even west into oromo land? remember were 15 mil in population and would be the ones assimilated
Historically, somalis were as far south as Tanzania and Kilimanjaro but the brits limited our expansion. Oromos also expanded into somali lands during their expansion

Tukraq

VIP
The past. They were all historic cushitic/somali lands before the bantu expansion
Cushitic is a broad term and I don’t care for those other groups however are you sure it was somalis actually going that far south? Unless you mean Mozambique through boat I don’t think we really ventured much south of northeastern province in kenya

Lord of Warshiekh

Cushitic is a broad term and I don’t care for those other groups however are you sure it was somalis actually going that far south? Unless you mean Mozambique through boat I don’t think we really ventured much south of northeastern province in kenya
No. We went as far south as Kilimanjaro but stoped by the brits. As for Mozambique. Ajuran had a colony located there rich with gold but was taken by the Portuguese.

Tukraq

VIP
No. We went as far south as Kilimanjaro but stoped by the brits. As for Mozambique. Ajuran had a colony located there rich with gold but was taken by the Portuguese.
if we went all the way to Kilimanjaro why aren't we there now? brits obviously wouldn't displace us just rule over us

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
The color in somalia's areas is NOT dark blue. It is more of a darkened aquamarine.

This is dark blue:
5120x2880-dark-blue-solid-color-background.jpg

This is aquamarine:
MPC00017676-2.jpg

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
View attachment 84963
My view of Africa:

Isn't it obvious that you're suffering from delusion and illogical thinking .
None of the statements you've made are accurate.

I have this feeling that a 5 year old can do much better topography

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Historically, somalis were as far south as Tanzania and Kilimanjaro but the brits limited our expansion. Oromos also expanded into somali lands during their expansion

What if the Somalis were arabised Oromos ,
Have you ever thought of the possibilities ?

As far south as Kilimanjaro :russ:

Brother if we were smart enough we would had expanded to Ethiopian Highlands where vegetation and lush are available instead we chose to stay on the dusty semi desert

When you mean down South you do realise the Turkanas and Samburu were preying on individual nomads let alone expanding towards South

We are pastrolists sxb and we circle around :russ:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Sorry:icon eek:

I made it dark blue but changed it to that colour (didn’t know it’s name).
You triggered my OCD. You know what the color is now :siilaanyosmile:

According to my sources, somalis will take over africa and dominate and intimidate the rest of the world. However, we will never go to the moon because of infighting and ego. :siilaanyolaugh:

Lord of Warshiekh

@Lord of Warshiekh what evidence I just saw how you incorporated Oromo/ habash lands into Somaliweyn

You are ingenious indeed but unfortunately we should annexed their kingdom 300 years ago the possibilities are plausible for a Somali settlement

But we are primitive mainly divided through tribal segments
I put the remaining habeshis and southern Peoples’ in the pinkish-reddish section. Adal sultanate originally conquered the whole of eastern ethiopia and oromos expanded into the areas south of addis Ababa.

They were mere invaders and should be somalised just like they’re being amharised cutrently

Lord of Warshiekh

You triggered my OCD. You know what the color is now :siilaanyosmile:

According to my sources, somalis will take over africa and dominate and intimidate the rest of the world. However, we will never go to the moon because of infighting and ego. :siilaanyolaugh:
We fought over a mosque, Imagine the Moon
upload_2019-12-20_20-12-14.jpeg

Trending