Africa Free Trade Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Does anyone have any positive reasons to provide for this? All I can see is rich companies going to the poorest yet safest and least corrupt country to operate and paying them pennies and then selling it to markets with bigger consumers, is free trade even beneficial? we don't share the same economic conditions across countries, some markets have larger productivity due to others and that alone is a problem. This is a business-man dream, operate at the lowest cost possible and sell at the highest price possible and if u eliminate restrictions that's even better.

All I can see developing from this is companies all congregating in some shit hole that is safe and the govt promises that noone will hit em up with unpredictable bribes that effect their profit margin. Huge city of factories just going there and the rest of continent is fuming jobs are leaving.

I guess the good point I can see is for the environment, you will have less and less plants all over the continent basically duplicating the same effort. You basically end up with one country that is a total stinker lol but I guess their will be health benefits from that as they get sick which is another opportunity to make money.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we are going to develop Somalia we shouldn't join a rat race where everyone in the continent is doing the same thing and if we do we need to find gaps that unescapeable or we will just depend on luck and nothing else.

Health and Education are key things missing from that continent and I mean real stuff, it's definitely not trade that's for sure, don't let us join those trade races at all, it's full as hell in terms of nations that can provide those facilities. Lets target each countries health and environmental issues and make our nation the key provider, were like the excellence of cleaning up their environment and people so they can work in productive area, same with education.

I would love to see a real unique education curriculum especially in the higher learning areas, something that's is totally different to what we see around the world, we pump out the same graduates and what in the world have u seen them do? it's cause the system is stuffed when everyone is effected by the same outcome. Alot of people forget the mind is conditioned, you dont go from exploring like a child does before they enter the plantation and come out a fearful robot.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A good test I think we need to do after they all finishing schooling, is throw them somewhere with no rules and the ones who make it, they go to areas we need and the ones who dont just make them do the task orientated things. We need some sort of rule we know this person knows how to differentiate when it's own his life on the line and if he cant do it there, he wont do it anywhere else and it's not that we want a winner or loser we just want to know who dies by the book and who doesnt regardless if they survive or not. If they drop the book after its not working thats a good indication he is going somewhere. Dont misunderstand when I say book what i mean how he was taught all his life be it social, education, family, religion, everything he knows up to that point and most ppl cant abadon it and will die by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending