Africa finally Revolts

Well I mean who are the real imperialist menaces these days? English-speakers.

I support African countries banning English.

Latin-based languages, however, are maybe more beautiful and poetic than the English language. I do not think they should be banned.

*contemplates hiring Africans to shill for French* *wonders how to eliminate the English language*

I strongly (but respectfully) disagree.

French is a language that unites many, many people. It serves as a lingua franca.
Don't you think they should take pride in their culture by acting like it? Or they could at least replace it with English since it's an international language. It's embarrassing and humiliating speaking the language of those who colonized and abused you.

Don't you think they should take pride in their culture by acting like it? Or they could at least replace it with English since it's an international language.

Anglo culture has done enough damage. Latin languages are beautiful and poetic and imo English is ugly. I think Latin culture is superior to the bland Anglo culture.

It's embarrassing and humiliating speaking the language of those who colonized and abused you.

No pienso así. *shrugs*

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Same shit different master.

It's probably a scheme by some banks behind Macron to dump a lot more debt onto these African countries through a more marketable currency.

These corrupt dictators that used to use the CFA weren't even able to spell CFA and they expect us to think they came up with this idea by themselves

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Well I mean who are the real imperialist menaces these days? English-speakers.

I support African countries banning English.

Latin-based languages, however, are maybe more beautiful and poetic than the English language. I do not think they should be banned.

*contemplates hiring Africans to shill for French* *wonders how to eliminate the English language*
ENGLISH IS THE LANGUAGE OF COMIC BOOK HEROES LATIN LANGUAGES IS THE LANGAUGE Of THE illuminati reptilians