Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf: Kenya

B8187408-D428-406B-B452-12CA25B1E674.jpeg

http://www.africanzeal.com/africas-list-worst-slums/

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Kenya is a shithole, even with all the international backing and funding they still have more slums than liberia. Incredible

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Kenya is a shithole, even with all the international backing and funding they still have more slums than liberia. Incredible
As poor as some Somalis are, at least they have diginty and hygiene and don't live in slums and xaar in the middle of the street like Hindi and other Africans.

As poor as some Somalis are, at least they have diginty and hygiene and don't live in slums and xaar in the middle of the street like Hindi and other Africans.

To be fair, at least slums > nothing. Most Somali population live on shacks or nothing.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
To be fair, at least slums > nothing. Most Somali population live on shacks or nothing.
Thats not true at all, although the per capita GDP is low, most are able to keep their head above water. In puntland being poor is very unlikely since we have great social programs.

Thats not true at all, although the per capita GDP is low, most are able to keep their head above water. In puntland being poor is very unlikely since we have great social programs.

:mjlol:

walahi somalis are delusional.

the standard of living in somalia is extremely, extremely low. Put simply, if I was asked before I was put on this earth whether to be a random Somali, or random Kenyan (could be somali kenyan). I'd take the latter all day every day.

Vast majority of Somalis live in dire poverty, border line live for their existence every day. Puntland is a city, most somalis are nomads.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

the standard of living in somalia is extremely, extremely low. Put simply, if I was asked before I was put on this earth whether to be a random Somali, or random Kenyan (could be somali kenyan). I'd take the latter all day every day.

Vast majority of Somalis live in dire poverty, border line live for their existence every day. Puntland is a city, most somalis are nomads.
Kenya is a shithole bantu enclave, i would rather walk the land of my ancestors poor than being in a country thats not built by my ppl.

:umad: You don’t like being Somali eh.

Please don’t include self hate and nomads in the same sentence. Our minimalist expansionists don’t produce nearly as much waste as the slums of Kenya, they do however make up for it with land degradation—whole other topic.

If those listed countries had the same amount of Aid, investments and GDP as Somalia, their whole country would have looked like turd Mountain.

:ufdup: You better not come from Puntland.

Kenyan? You wouldn't mind being masaai? :susp:The self hate is real wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts