Africa’s most handsome men

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I would rather it stay like this. The representation ain't worth it (in terms of acting/music)

I don't want my people to go through some of the most emasculating and dehumanising treatment. These yahood guys will do you over.

It is worth it especially if somalis stay in the west. We need some more positive representation. We already got dehumanized already. Anything positive would be useful

our PR has kinda been cooked honestly im sruprised we still even make these lists.

the PR seems to be changing in the UK but in the netherlands we're still in the cookde era. we're more lowkey here though, ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaqian
VIP
our PR has kinda been cooked honestly im sruprised we still even make these lists.

the PR seems to be changing in the UK but in the netherlands we're still in the cookde era. we're more lowkey here though, ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ
In the uk we are being heavily cooked now. How is the Netherlands? I always heard Somalis there were never rated. How are you guys being cooked if there isn't many somalis there? although I do admit I see a lot of somali hate on dutch tiktok !

italian men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x10000 Arab men

In the uk we are being heavily cooked now. How is the Netherlands? I always heard Somalis there were never rated. How are you guys being cooked if there isn't many somalis there? although I do admit I see a lot of somali hate on dutch tiktok !
You tweaking onfem there's a lot of Somalis in Holland but not as many as Sweden and Norway

Does reer Netherland and uk not know how to clap back . I swear you’d never hear of this kinda stuff with us reer kangaroo
That's cuz reer UK somalis come in some small numbers and get almost outnumbered by every other ethnic group it's not that they don't clap back cuz they do a few fuleys here and there don't count

how are the somalis being cooked in the UK when theyve gained a lot of respect there lately?

yeah for some reason we've never really been liked in the netherlands(in our generation, heard my father's gen, kuwii soo qaxay, that it was pretty chill), and it was always by foreigners esp those closer to us like other muslim countries like morocco or turkey, never/rarely by others. Weird honestly. its mostly online chitchat though ppl dont dare IRL

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaqian
VIP
how are the somalis being cooked in the UK when theyve gained a lot of respect there lately?

yeah for some reason we've never really been liked in the netherlands(in our generation, heard my father's gen, kuwii soo qaxay, that it was pretty chill), and it was always by foreigners esp those closer to us like other muslim countries like morocco or turkey, never/rarely by others. Weird honestly. its mostly online chitchat though ppl dont dare IRL
We are lowkey seen as a joke, it doesnt matter if we have beta squad, people still hate on us here. Is usually from cudcud cadaans and maadows. They always had an issue with us, but I don't care anymore. Since I care more about gaining the attention from Somalis than ajanabis. I heard it was mainly surinamese and antilleans that were hating on Somalis. I also heard they're racists towards west african. I also heard moroccans are racist towards Somalis.