Afraid

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm really scared of having intercourse in the future, having something enter your body just seems painful & in our culture couples usually do it on the first night. I don't want to disappoint my husband :(..

Anyone else have a fear of sex?

Last edited:
Sis it’ll only be painful if you’re not turned on.

But I have this fear as well. I’m not attracted to Somali men so I’ll probably be drier than the Sahara if l’m forced to get with one :(

Sis it’ll only be painful if you’re not turned on.

But I have this fear as well. I’m not attracted to Somali men so I’ll probably be drier than the Sahara if l’m forced to get with one :(

r u swapping abdi for a revert bob Marley?

I'm really scared of having intercourse in the future, having something enter your body just seems painful & in our culture couples usually do it on the first night. I don't want to disappoint my husband :(..

Sex is mental. You'll be fine

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

@SOULSEARCHING, Yes it is scary, for both Men and Woman
It just a natural thing that you learn to accustom to at a later tine!
It is not compulsory to do it in your first night, heck you don't have to till your ready
Don't only look from the satisfaction of your husband, whilst affecting yourself, but look in what YOU want to do!
If your really really scared, then you may have Genophobia. All phobias can be cured with Allah SWT blessing!'