AfMadow’s self Sufficiency

The residents of Afmadow are well known for being self reliant. It’s good to see the residents of afmadow working hard for their community.

they will not wait for no admin nor individual to bring them their needs

Abaq

VIP
Great development. Before they had to go to Dhadhaab or Gaaris. Now they can get the services at home. I just wish the Badhaadhe district admin would wake up and start working as well.

Abaq

VIP
I hope to see Reer Badhaadhe,Xagar and many other areas in Juba have this much cooperation and quick actions as Reer Afmadow have shown. @Abaq @Waamoking @Django @tyrannicalmanager @Teeri-Alpha :friendhug:
We've given up on waiting for any dawlad to help. The Reer Joorey jaaliyad built the Badhaadhe hospital a couple of years ago, it should still be running now. We also have plans to develop and settle the Buushbuushle-Buur Gaabo corridor which should insha Allah begin soon. Waa la baraarugay abow.

Great development. Before they had to go to Dhadhaab or Gaaris. Now they can get the services at home. I just wish the Badhaadhe district admin would wake up and start working as well.

yes work starts from home. We need to have visionary’s rather than greedy representatives.

Abaq

VIP
yes work starts from home. We need to have visionary’s rather than greedy representatives.
This is the key. Our state is so far behind we have a lot of work to do. It's down to the diaspora to take the lead because folks back home lack initiative.