Afisyooni Is Getting Demolished

Lol no it isn't. Afisooni is an area officialy part of Waaberi. It sits inbetween the aden adde airport and port of Muqdisho right on the coast. It used to be a closed community for high rankings airforce officers since the formation of the airforce itself. It was called xerada cidamada cirka ee Afisooni at the time.

The tent was literally erected in 2021 lol some of you really try to act like know it alls leave xamar alone duliyahow
We must not be talking about the same thing, there is a tent or some shit where it has something to do with elections, you know what I’m talking about, it’s where Farmaajo was elected and the guys before him.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I'm pretty sure it wasn't there.

The tent is located in Afisooni neighbourhood sxb the tent isn't called afisooni
I don't know why some people call it a tent when it is a repurposed hangar

Locations of the last 3 official elections:

The police academy hosted the 2012 presidential election, and the parliamentarians chose Mohamud.
The election is being held under tight security measures in a hangar belonging to the Somali Air Force at Mogadishu’s international airport.
The joint session of the Somali parliament was held on Sunday at the heavily fortified Afisioni airport hangar, which is located next door to the airport, where former Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud was elected as the country's president for the second time in 10 years.

I don't know why some people call it a tent when it is a repurposed hangar

Locations of the last 3 official elections:

Somalis call it teendhada afisoyooni.

Trending

Latest posts