Afgooye falls to Al Shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Its Ethiopia's doing, they still want to undermine their power, whilst their soldiers fight the insurgents.

Its nobody's doing but Somalis. The ragtag militia fled to Mogadishu after the first explosion, seems like Alshabaab is gaining momentum afterall.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They haven't completely captured the town tho. There's still fighting. It between Al Shabab and the Burundi soldiers.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
They haven't completely captured the town tho. There's still fighting. It between Al Shabab and the Burundi soldiers.
According to somalispot these amisom soldiers do nothing but rape and sell weapons to al shabaab, while the brave somali soldiers fight off the terrorists. Why are these soldiers Burundi and not somali?

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
According to somalispot these amisom soldiers do nothing but rape and sell weapons to al shabaab while the brave somali soldiers fight off the terrorists. Why are these soldiers Burundi and not somali?

Amisom is there for their own gains. Somalia has yet to rebuild their military.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Could you imagine what would happen if Amisom and all foreign troops left?

The south would turn into the Islamic Emirate of a :pachah1:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And their gone..........................

Fucking assholes. I hate them so much. We could survive with our stupid clan politics but Al Shabab it's what's keeping us back. Allhamdullilah that they're gone. I feel so bad for the locals there. People were hiding, old men were killed and anyone that's affiliated with the Gov got killed. 20 Somali soldiers and 4 police officers AUN

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Fucking assholes. I hate them so much. We could survive with our stupid clan politics but Al Shabab it's what's keeping us back. Allhamdullilah that they're gone. I feel so bad for the locals there. People were hiding, old men were killed and anyone that's affiliated with the Gov got killed. 20 Somali soldiers and 4 police officers AUN
Their time will come....they can't be hiding forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending