Afghanistan Exports Medical Products to Somalia

373A854D-64EC-4554-9944-A290E5DA834C-890x395_c.jpeg

Afghan has exported medical equipment and hygiene products to Somalia for the first time.

Hamidullah Khadim, head of Herat Chamber of Commerce and Industries, stated that 25 types of medical equipment made by Asia Pharma had been sent to Somalia.

The first cargo had three containers weigh 30 tons each with 25 types of medical equipment.
The first truck has already arrived to Somalia with the other two passing Turkey.

Four medical device companies are operating in Herat with six others being established.

https://theworldnews.net/so-news/afghanistan-exports-medical-products-to-somalia

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Make sure Al Qaeda isn’t sending AS some bomb making materials in these shipments

That was my first thought lol. This company ought to get checked out.

I highly doubt a private company in a poor country in the midst of a civil war would be generous enough to provide us with free or discounted quality health products.

We could easily go to China for that even with the discounts.

We also don't have any friendly relations with the Afghan government.

That was my first thought lol. This company ought to get checked out.

I highly doubt a private company in a poor country in the midst of a civil war would be generous enough to provide us with free or discounted quality health products.

We could easily go to China for that even with the discounts.

We also don't have any friendly relations with the Afghan government.

Honestly sounds like a AQ x AS front to ship materials :manny:

It sounds very fishy it’s best to be secure and proactive instead of letting things slip under the radar

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Honestly sounds like a AQ x AS front to ship materials :manny:

It sounds very fishy it’s best to be secure and proactive instead of letting things slip under the radar

Apparently they started in 2002. In the midst of the war.

Either they worked for NATO or the either side. No one else was investing in pharmaceuticals at that time...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That’s really great of Afghanistan, there’s many people back home who will benefit from the imported medical products:)

Suicide bombers apparently.

& Khat. ..Oh we don't... Nevermind

@RaCanjero

I remember that we required wood nails (in some "major" city back home) and we were referred to a local shop who didn't have the sizes that we needed and the shopkeeper told us that he will order from his supplier in Nairobi and it would arrive in a week. An Indian wood nail producing machine (of different sizes) and a roll of copper costs only few thousand dollars.:noneck:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@RaCanjero

I remember that we required wood nails (in some "major" city back home) and we were referred to a local shop who didn't have the sizes that we needed and the shopkeeper told us that he will order from his supplier in Nairobi and it would arrive in a week. An Indian wood nail producing machine (of different sizes) and a roll of copper costs only few thousand dollars.:noneck:

Sxbif it was that simple others would've imported that machine by now.

The problem is the lack of a rule of law.

Anyone with power could bury you with fines, import export duties and other ways to suck.you dry of any wealth.

My uncle wanted to start a garage in a major city in Somalia.

He trained some of my cousins in Italy for a year since he has a garage there.

They were ready to hire and train people in that city but couldn't even get started.

All their equipment was impounded until they had to pay of some steep custom duties unrelated to the value.

Once they laid that off they received a visit from a government official every other day.

There was a huge demand for his services but these people drained it of any value like hyenya fighting over leftovers.

Geeljire themselves aren't that backward of a group...It's just that we've handed over governance to bandits for the past 50 years.

Trending