AFCON

Status
Not open for further replies.
B7EF25BA-E15B-48EC-B078-86530C83D025.jpeg

7CDE5D67-8DB1-46C0-8E72-95A2A8F0BECE.jpeg

Lmao no horn African countries qualified... who yall supporting?

Tukraq

VIP
At
Somali men are failing us in Sports :meleshame:
We’re we even allowed to play:mahubowtf:
And our best players are in the diaspora anyways:shookgabre: but how do we bring them there or even rank who’s better than who out of our players:ayaanswag: I know in basketball at least we would wipe the floor with the rest of africa:dabcasar:
At least the US malis

At
And our best players are in the diaspora anyways:shookgabre: but how do we bring them there or even rank who’s better than who out of our players:ayaanswag: I know in basketball at least we would wipe the floor with the rest of africa:dabcasar:
At least the US malis
Usually, you'd be scouted or apply to play for the national team.
But since Somalia isn't well established, any Somali that's mediocre can join.
:kanyeshrug:
There's still hope for the diaspora.

Tukraq

VIP
Usually, you'd be scouted or apply to play for the national team.
But since Somalia isn't well established, any Somali that's mediocre can join.
:kanyeshrug:
There's still hope for the diaspora.
That’s what I’m wondering, like what if you have a top player living like in Maine or something how would somalia go about getting him on the team:farmajoyaab: the thing is we can’t , our players aren’t really ranked (probably picked at random/favoritism) and we can’t take advantage of our vast diaspora:shookgabre:

That’s what I’m wondering, like what if you have a top player living like in Maine or something how would somalia go about getting him on the team:farmajoyaab: the thing is we can’t , our players aren’t really ranked (probably picked at random/favoritism) and we can’t take advantage of our vast diaspora:shookgabre:
Going back to Somalia and participating in the African league is our best bet. If we turn out really good there, i'm sure that's a start to joining the WC.

Tukraq

VIP
Going back to Somalia and participating in the African league is our best bet. If we turn out really good there, i'm sure that's a start to joining the WC.
We need a coach from the diaspora with an American passport(can travel to almost every country) to have tryouts in all our cities and put together a good team, or else I feel like the US national team may steal our players who have been dominating there

Tukraq

VIP
In Seattle we have this guy I don’t know about other diaspora cities but we could very well make a team that dominates Africa I think having a diaspora coach that brings are talent from all over would be the smartest solution

Ugaaso

Deni
At
At least the US malis

B5E1B544-61BC-44C6-A27C-9525013995D1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending