Afars have the best looking women in Sub Saharan Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These people are so strange. They live along the northern coast of the horn with Muslims surrounding them on all sides but still have pagans among them. With the Oromos it at least makes some sense because they are in the interior and harder to access.
:hmm:
Why can't the Muslim ones just convert all the pagans already? Every time I see a topless reer badiyo Afar woman I get triggered for some reason.
:jcoleno:
Apparently afar men are very abusive towards women. @Emily will have to confirm.
There was a thread here a while ago showing a wedding ceremony in their tuulo. The brothers beat the hell out of the bride and dragged her out kicking and screaming to give her to the groom. No wonder you don't see Afar girls causing trouble online.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Here's the video. Warning: topless pagans.

Djibouti's Afar PM is Warsangeli
Yes, I know interesting. Warsangeli traders and I've heard even MJ fishermen went to the afar coast few hundred years ago, I also think warsan/dhulo migration happened during the dervish war.

Yes, I know interesting. Warsangeli traders and I've heard even MJ fishermen went to the afar coast few hundred years ago, I also think warsan/dhulo migration happened during the dervish war.
I want to talk to one of those assimilated afara, get to know them more up close and figure out how they ended up in Djibouti and Eritrea

World

VIP
These people are so strange. They live along the northern coast of the horn with Muslims surrounding them on all sides but still have pagans among them. With the Oromos it at least makes some sense because they are in the interior and harder to access.
:hmm:
Why can't the Muslim ones just convert all the pagans already? Every time I see a topless reer badiyo Afar woman I get triggered for some reason.
:jcoleno:

There was a thread here a while ago showing a wedding ceremony in their tuulo. The brothers beat the hell out of the bride and dragged her out kicking and screaming to give her to the groom. No wonder you don't see Afar girls causing trouble online.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Here's the video. Warning: topless pagans.
Sxb they are ignorant but that doesn’t mean they are still pagans

They are Muslims and need guidance inshallah

Even the ciise used to be topless 100 years ago

I want to talk to one of those assimilated afara, get to know them more up close and figure out how they ended up in Djibouti and Eritrea
IMG_2185.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending