Afar warriors chasing Tigrayans who invaded their region

Ciise and Canfar are two close people who live together and even intermarry each other a lot and they also fight a lot just like Somali qabilis so cool down your "Somalinimo" bs it doesn't exist you should call for peace between the two Muslim communities
The only ciise that live together with Canfar are those that border them.
Canfar is a big qabil that lives in three countries and have a united front ciise alone cannot overcome them as they number less.
The problem with isaaq is they see somalis as their enemies and let Oromo refugees migrate and integrate into SL and take most of the jobs and contribute to social vices.
If I was you folks rather than wasting time about Djibouti or DDS I would advice you to stop opening doors for gog and magoog people( oromos).
In 20 years time you will.become langaab and your cities become like Dire daba.

Still you reek of cuqdad.
If you guys had brains you would have capitalised on Somalincivil war and made Hargeisa the dubai of Somalis.
But you wasted that opportunity.
Cuqdad is the thing that is holding you back from making coalitions to run Somalia.

If I was you folks I would utilise my brain and make alliances in Somalia and even use it to get ictiraf.
Hargeysa is much better than Xamar and I don't know why you waffling about "ictraaf" I guess you aren't too familiar with the situation on the ground

Waryaa cagdheer if you like Ciise that's your opinion but don't come at me crying about SL situation and instead look how you being used by oromos and xaaboosh in their conflict

Hargeysa is much better than Xamar and I don't know why you waffling about "ictraaf" I guess you aren't too familiar with the situation on the ground

Waryaa cagdheer if you like Ciise that's your opinion but don't come at me crying about SL situation and instead look how you being used by oromos and xaaboosh in their conflict
Nah Hargeisa is stagnating while xamar is growing regardless of the insecurity.

Tell me who you love? You hate on every somali clan.

Cagjar was appointed by Abye and DdS is controlled from Addis Abab that cannot be said about Muse bixi or woqoyi galbeed Somalia.But still you folks have open door policy for oromos.

The only ciise that live together with Canfar are those that border them.
Canfar is a big qabil that lives in three countries and have a united front ciise alone cannot overcome them as they number less.
The problem with isaaq is they see somalis as their enemies and let Oromo refugees migrate and integrate into SL and take most of the jobs and contribute to social vices.
If I was you folks rather than wasting time about Djibouti or DDS I would advice you to stop opening doors for gog and magoog people( oromos).
In 20 years time you will.become langaab and your cities become like Dire daba.
You know there's Ciise reers who are integrated in Canfar society and the issue between them is grazing land so I don't see it as a somali one but two qabilis that are close to each other fighting against each other and the only job as a somali for this issue is to meditate the conflict not to side with anyone.

Mr cagdheer we don't see other somalis like the way you said it lol I don't why you're trying to make bs stuff you don't know anything about ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Cagjar was appointed by Abye and DdS is controlled from Addis Abab that cannot be said about Muse bixi or woqoyi galbeed Somalia.But still you folks have open door policy for oromos.
Oromos are just here working on shitty jobs that no one wants and soon they will be deported back where they come from.

I don't care about Muuse Shaani but I have one thing to tell you JSL is the only Somali state that controls its own affairs unlike Somalia or your DDS who lack sovereignty

You know there's Ciise reers who are integrated in Canfar society and the issue between them is grazing land so I don't see it as a somali one but two qabilis that are close to each other fighting against each other and the only job as a somali for this issue is to meditate the conflict not to side with anyone.

Mr cagdheer we don't see other somalis like the way you said it lol I don't why you're trying to make bs stuff you don't know anything about ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Naah the issue is not about.grazing land but about Addis Ababa policy to push somalis towards the somali border.

You hate on darood because of theybare faqash, you hate on ciise because of Djiibouti Hawiye because of ictiraaf.

At least extend that hate to oromos taking over hargeisa.

Oromos are just here working on shitty jobs that no one wants and soon they will be deported back where they come from.

I don't care about Muuse Shaani but I have one thing to tell you JSL is the only Somali state that controls its own affairs unlike Somalia or your DDS who lack sovereignty
That is how they took over dire daba.

Theybare undocumented.At least make them documented by giving them working visa and charge them entry fees.
But it seems alot of them have integrated into your society and also used to rig elections.

Naah the issue is not about.grazing land but about Addis Ababa policy to push somalis towards the somali border.

You hate on darood because of theybare faqash, you hate on ciise because of Djiibouti Hawiye because of ictiraaf.

At least extend that hate to oromos taking over hargeisa.
Waryaa don't make silly assumptions about me. I don't hate darood or associate them with faqash or hate any somali clan.

That is how they took over dire daba.

Theybare undocumented.At least make them documented by giving them working visa and charge them entry fees.
But it seems alot of them have integrated into your society and also used to rig elections.
Most of oromos are documented with cards issued by migration ministry and they don't carry nationality or registered in elections to be able to vote cuz Somaliland elections integrity is hard to be manipulated when opposition parties are there to observe the process that's why Somaliland is the only nation in the region with free and fair elections.

Waryaa don't make silly assumptions about me. I don't hate darood or associate them with faqash or hate any somali clan.
You need to have a healthy mind.
Somalis in Ethiopia have been on receiving end few years ago almostva million were displaced by oromos today the same pattern is happening in Western Sitti.
This is nothing about fighting over grazing land its more of govt policy inciting conflict while aiding one group.

If I was Isaaq I would wake up from slumber and deport oromos from Hargeisa.

Most of oromos are documented with cards issued by migration ministry and they don't carry nationality or registered in elections to be able to vote cuz Somaliland elections integrity is hard to be manipulated when opposition parties are there to observe the process that's why Somaliland is the only nation in the region with free and fair elections.
Saxib so SL now is sweden it documents every oromo wow amazing.

Go lie to others majority of oromos are undocumented and infact alot are beggers.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

They think instability in Ciise regions will shift trade to Berbera and possibly topple Geelle who they resent for not recognizing them. They also have this idea that some of them are from Djibouti and need to have a stake there.

:mjlaugh:

They think instability in Ciise regions will shift trade to Berbera and possibly topple Geelle who they resent for not recognizing them. They also have this idea that some of them are from Djibouti and need to have a stake there.

:mjlaugh:
Warya qorobajog Ciise are also in Somaliland in Awdal region and the economy in Djbouti is dominated by us that's why Ciise warabe and their opposition group to IOG resent us so much they always like to mention Geelle wife who is SM HA as the true ruler of the country and that Djibouti belongs to them bringing the unukeh leh mentality of koonfurians in here :drakelaugh:

IOG is in fact mostly afraid of Somaliland democracy that's why tries to interfere a lot and builds closer relations with presidents not to threaten his rule and host opposition groups in the country but hopefully that will change and not be used by him or his crook regime cuz he and his wife caused a lot of anger recently with the cracking down on isaaq businessmen and confiscating their wealth

Funny how this guy kisses up to the atheist and christian tigrayans but hates on Majority Muslim groups-like the oromo and afars. Amazing.
The irony is you are supporter of Menelik while you were on a record dissing Mahdi of Sudan who was fighting xabashi kufar.

Secondly TOLF did not burn somali villagers in oromia or western sitti.It was you part time muslim an amharanised qotti who supports the murtad Abye and supports oromomuma a fake entity created by qotti orthodox chrsitians.

The irony is you are supporter of Menelik while you were on a record dissing Mahdi of Sudan who was fighting xabashi kufar.

Secondly TOLF did not burn somali villagers in oromia or western sitti.It was you part time muslim an amharanised qotti who supports the murtad Abye and supports oromomuma a fake entity created by qotti orthodox chrsitians.

The irony is: you cannot prove any of your claims about me, so it's basically lies. I never said I ''supported'' Menelik or that I dissed the Mahdists. I said, they invaded Oromo lands, and lost the fight there; that is called stating the facts, I didn't take a side.

Oh yeah, I am so sure that the TPLF never committed war crimes against Somali's, they are angels to you, right?

The irony is: you cannot prove any of your claims about me, so it's basically lies. I never said I ''supported'' Menelik or that I dissed the Mahdists. I said, they invaded Oromo lands, and lost the fight there; that is called stating the facts, I didn't take a side.

Oh yeah, I am so sure that the TPLF never committed war crimes against Somali's, they are angels to you, right?

You are a certified pathological liar

Infact today ENDF with Afar militia decided to attack Somalis.

You are no ordinary galla but a galla who is a mouth peice of the murtad Abye.

You are a certified pathological liar

Infact today ENDF with Afar militia decided to attack Somalis.

You are no ordinary galla but a galla who is a mouth peice of the murtad Abye.

What did I lie about? Prove it then!

If that happened, as you said, I side with the Somali's. I always side with the wronged and oppressed.

Sure, anyone who disagrees with you, automatically is a ''mouth piece'' for Abiy.

What did I lie about? Prove it then!

If that happened, as you said, I side with the Somali's. I always side with the wronged and oppressed.

Sure, anyone who disagrees with you, automatically is a ''mouth piece'' for Abiy.
I cant go in circles exposing youbfor the 100th time you know you are khabith a scammer and a Abye regime bot.

I told you once that if I had a bullet and was to use it on you or an amhara christian you know who I would use it on.
Dont come to this forum pretending to be naive I know you are no ordinary galla.

I have seen your kinds who like mingling with somalis but have ulterior motives.

Trending

Latest posts