Afar warriors chasing Tigrayans who invaded their region

Afar warriors kulaha I knew you are qotti PP.

Afar are cowards just like oromos who know how to kill somali civilians take your bullshit somewhere else.

Yes. Posting a video of afar fighting a Tigrayan invasion of their lands makes me a farmer pp member lol.
Basically you support the atheist and Christian Tplf over the Muslim afar. You brag and advocate more for Tigrayans than you do for Somalis.
Oh yeah I'm sure that Tplf Tigrayans never killed a Somali civilian either right?

Yes. Posting a video of afar fighting a Tigrayan invasion of their lands makes me a farmer pp member lol.
Basically you support the atheist and Christian Tplf over the Muslim afar. You brag and advocate more for Tigrayans than you do for Somalis.
Oh yeah I'm sure that Tplf Tigrayans never killed a Somali civilian either right?
So you want me support afar criminals who are Abye the murtad dogs.

I guess the animals that were killing somali civilians are muslims according to galla like you.
400 somali civilians were killed in cold blood by afar in garbo ciise and their homes looted and burnt.
Almost 70K somalis have been displaced by afar savages with the help of the galla regime in Addis ababa.Their houses and possessons looted if this is called Islam to you I call this Galla culture.

Oromo savages who happen to be your kins killed and displaced more somali civilians than TPLF.
Oromos were the favourite dogs TPLF used which includes Abye.

Oromos are worse than TPLF you had 3 years rule and Ethiopia is burning and in flames.

This is because galla have no principles they swap relion and ideology like a prostitute.

Last edited:
So you want me support afar criminals who are Abye the murtad dogs.

I guess the animals that were killing somali civilians are muslims according to galla like you.
400 somali civilians were killed in cold blood by afar in garbo ciise and their homes looted and burnt.
Almost 70K somalis have been displaced by afar savages with the help of the galla regime in Addis ababa.Their houses and possessons looted if this is called Islam to you I call this Galla culture.

Oromo savages who happen to be your kins killed and displaced more somali civilians than TPLF.
Oromos were the favourite dogs TPLF used which includes Abye.

Oromos are worse than TPLF you had 3 years rule and Ethiopia is burning and in flames.

This is because galla have no principles they swap relion and ideology like a prostitute.

Has nothing to do with Abiy. Afar were welcoming the Tigrayans fleeing from war. Then Tplf ended up discriminately attacking afar civilians.
Yes. Afar are all guilty because of what some criminals among them did... Then that means all somalis are guilty because of al Shaban and some criminals from among them?
You claim Islam yet defend Christian and atheist Tigrayans more than you do Muslim Majority ethnic groups. You spend more time insulting Somali clans than you do proposing ways to unite somalis. You defend Tigrayans unity and power more than you defend somalis!

Has nothing to do with Abiy. Afar were welcoming the Tigrayans fleeing from war. Then Tplf ended up discriminately attacking afar civilians.
Yes. Afar are all guilty because of what some criminals among them did... Then that means all somalis are guilty because of al Shaban and some criminals from among them?
You claim Islam yet defend Christian and atheist Tigrayans more than you do Muslim Majority ethnic groups. You spend more time insulting Somali clans than you do proposing ways to unite somalis. You defend Tigrayans unity and power more than you defend somalis!
You are really something else.

I dont think you are an ordinary oromo.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
No such thing as Afar or Muslim if you are PP thats all we will label you as.

Afar are not friends or allies of any Somali.

You don't have to comment, if you don't care. If people can post about what happens in countries that are an oceans away, then we/I can post about countries that border Somalia.
You are in a SOMALI forum a guest as we say in Somali "marti", we don't want to hear about sharp tooth Afars your content should align with us. I hope Afar goes in flames while I'm at it, I hope TDF captures Semera.

You are in a SOMALI forum a guest as we say in Somali "marti", we don't want to hear about sharp tooth Afars your content should align with us. I hope Afar goes in flames while I'm at it, I hope TDF captures Semera.

Do you own the forum? If not, then it's not yours, you're a guest here too.
Align with the opinions of a few? As in, it must be what you like to see, or relevant to Somali's? Which is it?
That's good, you have a right to wish destruction upon Muslims while wishing victory for Kuffars.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Afar's were defending their lands, simple as that.
Afar? Was that some independent Afar militia or was it the state sponsored thugs of PP.

The accomplishments of any PP affiliate is not an accomplishment of “the muslims” they themselves are enemy number 1 currently.
That's good, you have a right to wish destruction upon Muslims while wishing victory for Kuffars.
Arent you a secularist lol isnt the powerbase of your OLA christian what a confused guy :cryinglaughsmiley:

Afar? Was that some independent Afar militia or was it the state sponsored thugs of PP.

The accomplishments of any PP affiliate is not an accomplishment of “the muslims” they themselves are enemy number 1 currently.

Arent you a secularist lol isnt the powerbase of your OLA christian what a confused guy :cryinglaughsmiley:

The Tigrayans attacked the Afar state, and it was the civilians who were attacked- women and children. I do not blame the tigrayans if they were targeting the pp cadres and their armies there, even if they are oromo, that is the nature of war. but come on now, when you attack women and kids, you should not expect to get support.

You cannot blame an oppressed nation, that is religiously diverse, for sticking to each other to fight their common enemies; that is common sense and has nothing to do with secularism.
OLA is not Christian predominantly, it has a diverse leadership actually, and the soldiers too reflect that. But, whatever you say sir.

Trending