Afar and reer Djibouti fighting again

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Reer Djibouti leave these exotic cuties alone!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’•
download (7).jpeg
Afar-man1-1280x720.jpg
maxresdefault (5).jpg
4004ea011787f95a1eddec97760b04ed.jpg

#HotMenLivesMatter

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Camel herders V.S Camel herders

2f6baqqo3ql11.png

May the best Camel herder win ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This is in Afar region, Ethiopia. I used reer Djibouti cause this section doesn't allow clan names in the title

I feel like the Ciise will overtake Afar region before Karanles take the Oromo region, those Oromos retaliate so savagely they are terrible neighbours :wow:

Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
I feel like the Ciise will overtake Afar region before Karanles take the Oromo region, those Oromos retaliate so savagely they are terrible neighbours :wow:
Yet oromos never attack Absame who they border the longest border with in both Ogadenia or NFD not even attempts to encroach on Absame lands :cosbyhmm:

@Removed why is that boowe?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Yet oromos never attack Absame who they border the longest border with in both Ogadenia or NFD not even attempts to encroach on Absame lands :cosbyhmm:

@Removed why is that boowe?
Oromos are cowards and fear Somalis around the border areas its because the smaller Samaale clans usually intermingle with Oromos and there culture that these people get brave with them.

reer

VIP
Oromos are cowards and fear Somalis around the border areas its because the smaller Samaale clans usually intermingle with Oromos and there culture that these people get brave with them.
the clans they displace and fight the most are the clans who marry them marka don't make confused babies

Where is the Ethiopian speaker of Parlaimant he is Ciise this guy was attacking TPLF how come Abye govt is not backing Ciise while Afar are supported by Tigray.Where is the Somali state VP he is Ciise.
Where are all the dir cuqdad dishey in DDS who were claimming to be majority in DDS .
The Gadabursi, Akisho, Gurgure, Isaaq etc

Where is that qabileyste president of Djibouti?

I strongly condemn the Afar aggression against Somalis but I do beleive Irirism if it really exists should come out now.

How come there is no protests in Xamar against this?

Trending