Aeroplane Man Rejects Islam And Mocks Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Aeroplane man is getting a bit too big for his boots. In Islam you can only swear by Allah! You can't swear by the constitution that is shirk and the Galmudug dig was uncalled for. Allah will humiliate aeroplane man. Well he humiliated himself with this autistic pose:
22405716_2012147135729473_387534789635547963_n.jpg

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

This is the dastuur of Puntland

IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG

Gaas said kudhaari dhaarta kutaalo dastuurka and that doesnt make him a gaal.

Isn't this old? :ayaanswag:
Gaas is a pretty good guy overall. Everyone has faults :manny:

He does the right thing all the time. During the last gaalkacyo conflict he told the dervishes to pull back during one of the clashes. This was either because of his morality (wanting to exhaust peaceful measures first), or because he doesn't want to go to the Hague (lmfao). This cannot be said for the opposing side.

His critics never bring any evidence of wrong doing. They just bomb us with articles from unreputable and sometimes unknown news sites. Sometimes they don't even have fake articles to support them.

It would be great if everyone wasn't so naive.

He does the right thing all the time. During the last gaalkacyo conflict he told the dervishes to pull back during one of the clashes. This was either because of his morality (wanting to exhaust peaceful measures first), or because he doesn't want to go to the Hague (lmfao). This cannot be said for the opposing side.

His critics never bring any evidence of wrong doing. They just bomb us with articles from unreputable and sometimes unknown news sites. Sometimes they don't even have fake articles to support them.

It would be great if everyone wasn't so naive.
I don't know much about him, but the fact that he helped so many Galmudug nomads during the drought was amazing. He out aside qabil and petty issues to extend a hand to them even if it might bite him in the ass. It takes a lot of heart to do so, there are so many xaasiids out there these days.

I don't know much about him, but the fact that he helped so many Galmudug nomads during the drought was amazing. He out aside qabil and petty issues to extend a hand to them even if it might bite him in the ass. It takes a lot of heart to do so, there are so many xaasiids out there these days.

Yes abaayo. It is shameful to shun drought victims in a time of drought, in their hour of neee. This is also why there are many large UN run camps for IDPs in PL. Like the one in Garowe that was hilariously nicknamed 'Washington'. I have a funny story to share about that place the next time it is mentioned.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

:cryinglaughsmiley:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're just jealous silanyo can't even walk let alone have the finesse of mudane Gaas
:cool::cool:
why you booty dancing for a majeerteen? typical fish wallah. theres not a single man in your tol.
Why do something when you can get someone to do it for you? :mjlaugh:Her majesty the Queen gets her bum wiped :manny:

This is the dastuur of Puntland

View attachment 31899 View attachment 31900

Gaas said kudhaari dhaarta kutaalo dastuurka and that doesnt make him a gaal.
i didnt say he was gaal first of all. is the whole dastuur from Allah? No. So you cant swear by it.
Ma kugu walahi baa ma kugu billahi baa :russ::dead:
clearly mocking it :bell:
are you trolling walaal? the guy is the biggest qabilist :chrisfreshhah:when mujaahid aideed allah u naxariisto and abdullahi yusuf called for peace, abdiweli gaas spoke against the peace agreement and called for the massacre of habar gidirs. Nacalatullah abdullahi yusuf responded infamously "your kids have milk in their fridges and our kids dont have fridges". hes a vile man and he'll be humiliated inshallah.
utter bullshit init:chrisfreshhah:

why you booty dancing for a majeerteen? typical fish wallah. theres not a single man in your tol.

Why do something when you can get someone to do it for you? :mjlaugh:Her majesty the Queen gets her bum wiped :manny:

i didnt say he was gaal first of all. is the whole dastuur from Allah? No. So you cant swear by it.

clearly mocking it :bell:

are you trolling walaal? the guy is the biggest qabilist :chrisfreshhah:when mujaahid aideed allah u naxariisto and abdullahi yusuf called for peace, abdiweli gaas spoke against the peace agreement and called for the massacre of habar gidirs. Nacalatullah abdullahi yusuf responded infamously "your kids have milk in their fridges and our kids dont have fridges". hes a vile man and he'll be humiliated inshallah.

utter bullshit init:chrisfreshhah:

wallahi bar none funniest guy here :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wallahi bar none funniest guy here :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
A So called wadani laughs at a secessionist cursing the deceased president of Somalia who restored the flag and reopened villa Somalia for the first time after the civil war?

:mjohreally:

May Allah be pleased with president of Somalia Abdullahi yusuf may Allah grant him the highest position in paradise amiin thuma amiin:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.