Aerial shots of Gaalkacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Good for African standards, but still way behind compared to the rest of the world. It needs paved roads and better city planning.

Do the pictures include the entire city? And can someone point out where the sacads live if the pictures do show their section of the town. Or are they outside of it?

Just for educational purposes no need to be emotional about clan. I want to learn something.

Apollo

VIP
Do the pictures include the entire city? And can someone point out where the sacads live if the pictures do show their section of the town. Or are they outside of it?

Just for educational purposes no need to be emotional about clan. I want to learn something.

Behind the Berlin wall.

As a former resident of Galkacyo and the home of both sides of my family for over a century.

Galkacyo isn't pretty.

Garowe is a 1st world country compared to it.

I remember Galkacyo had two paved roads in 2015: Waddada Xero Dayax iyo Waddada Wadnaha.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Omar mahmoud are very good and productive people and loyal puntlanders. There really is no puntland without omar mahmoud, you do realize those guys are like all bari-nugaal combined and still larger in population, livestock, wealth, etc. I am glad our largest clan is patriotic. What happened to Galkayo is a shame and it's to be expected as long as the ''baraxlay' factor is left un-addressed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I even think their larger then Isaaq the Omar mahmoud. I am looking clan break downs, lineages, how many reero, how many are diya paying and wallahi it's comparable to Isaaq as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending