Aegaal ......come in ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Somalis and the Somali language in general is a very nassab duo to be honest. Somalis might come off as violent but their language is very gentile and polite.

There is NOT a Somali bad slang for gay. Khaniis is not bad but it is an arabic name.

Somalis usually use PC polite words like

Laaga roonee or Daadkah xuun xuun or Naaago shaaneeyo ie he grew up with only sisters.
Daadkah xuun = bad people right? I’m terrible when it comes to reading Somali. If so that seems worse to me. I always associated kahniis with fag but if it just means gay then it’s whatever to me.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Daadkah xuun = bad people right? I’m terrible when it comes to reading Somali. If so that seems worse to me. I always associated kahniis with fag but if it just means gay then it’s whatever to me.

Have you ever been called a khaniis? Did any of your Somali friends know about your homosexuality?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My bad sis

No problem.

On a scale from 1 to 10. How gay are you?
:farmajoyaab:
Are you not the slightest bit concerned about health consequences associated with your lifestyle? Or do you find living your life is worth the risk and ameliorating for your mental health?

How do gays do relationships? Normally, regular people have social scripts. Would you hesitate to hit a man? Who pays on a date? Is it egalitarian? How common is monogamy? Is that the type of situation what you want? What is the prevalence of cheating? I assume, high.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No problem.

Are you not the slightest bit concerned about health consequences associated with your lifestyle? Or do you find living your life is worth the risk and ameliorating for your mental health?

How do gays do relationships? Normally, regular people have social scripts. Would you hesitate to hit a man? Who pays on a date? Is it egalitarian? How common is monogamy? Is that the type of situation what you want? What is the prevalence of cheating? I assume, high.

tenor.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
No problem.

On the scale I would say 10/10.

Health risk I'm not too concerned about. There is a drug you can take the prevents HIV and even if you have a risky encounter there is another drug you can take within 72 hours of exposure that will kill it off. Like with straight sex, there is the risk of the common STI's but it's about being smart and using protection.

Anyone can suffer from mental heath issues, probably more likely to if you're gay due to the ostracization, but I've dealt with it.

We get into relationships just like straight people. Either you meet at work, school, online, social events and so on.

In the wild yes, I would be hesitant to hit on someone. However, if I'm in a situation that leads me to beleive the person I'm interested in is also gay, then I'm less so.

I usually pay on my dates because it's just how I am but I think most people just split the bill.

Monogamy is common but probably less so than in the straight scene.

Yes I would love a monogamous relationship at some point.

No clue how often people cheat.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Health risk I'm not too concerned about. There is a drug you can take the prevents HIV and even if you have a risky encounter there is another drug you can take within 72 hours of exposure that will kill it off. Like with straight sex, there is the risk of the common STI's but it's about being smart and using protection.

Anyone can suffer from mental heath issues, probably more likely to if you're gay due to the ostracization, but I've dealt with it.

We get into relationships just like straight people. Either you meet at work, school, online, social events and so on.

In the wild yes, I would be hesitant to hit on someone. However, if I'm in a situation that leads me to beleive the person I'm interested in is also gay, then I'm less so.

I usually pay on my dates because it's just how I am but I think most people just split the bill.

NO DRUG IS BETTER THAN CONDOM

50550646-female-hand-with-red-fingernails-puts-on-a-condom-onto-a-banana-safe-sex-concept-.jpg
images

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:farole: This doesn't sound as deviant as I expected.

I want a refund.

I expected to be given like a BDSM type of answer and I got almost 'vanilla'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending