Aegaal ......come in ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Good idea. Go find the lesbian then. I am not sure about the idea of having babies u with a str8 woman or with a lesbian. U dont want gay kids and repeat of history do u?
That isn't how it works lol... and I would love them regardless, obviously.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They all think I'm straight. Wallahi I've been thinking about the idea of marrying a lesbian girl :drakelaugh:have a wedding/child together for our families and just live our real lives away from them.
Lol it’s called bearding right? you could do that to make your family happy but from what I have seen a lot of Somali lesbians are butch lesbians who are “proudly” out so good luck maybe you can find an Arab one :pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That isn't how it works lol... and I would love them regardless, obviously.

of course u will love them to Disney world. My point is why expose them to a hateful world? Biology or DNA dont lie.

Aaegal

Lol it’s called bearding right? you could do that to make your family happy but from what I have seen a lot of Somali lesbians are butch lesbians who are “proudly” out so good luck maybe you can find an Arab one :pachah1:
I was thinking, Somali, Arab or Spanish but we shall see. Please don't attack me for the Arab/Spanish thing :mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Can u dp me their #s?

Aaegal

of course u will love them to Disney world. My point is why expose them to a hateful world? Biology or DNA dont lie.

They would be growing up in a progressive country and the world isn't as hateful as it might seem. It will only continue to get better.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They would be growing up in a progressive country and the world isn't as hateful as it might seem. It will only continue to get better.

No it wont. World War 3 is right in the corner. The world will be reset and set back 100 years after this war. Morality issues will go back to square one. Believe me, i dont predict things out of thin air

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't need fake friends. I can tell your masculinity is on the fragile side my man. I like to hug and be playful with my friends. You would probably interpret that the wrong way.

To answer your question, yes I am generous to those I love.

:mjlol: My masculinity is threatened by you, my sweet. Let me grasp you in my strong brawny arms and pull you into an unbreakable embrace. :oops:

I will be your bronze skinned Adonis with a bullet proof chest plate concealing an 8 pack. I just came from the war zone of the boardroom so I'm emboldened to act on my manly proclivities, as strong men are.

Flips Fabio length curls, ride into the sunset with me on horseback.
:siilaanyolaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:mjlol: My masculinity is threatened by you, my sweet. Let me grasp you in my strong brawny arms and pull you into an unbreakable embrace. :oops:

I will be your bronze skinned Adonis with a bullet proof chest plate concealing an 8 pack. I just came from a war zone of the boardroom so I'm emboldened to act on my manly proclivities, as strong men are.

Flips Fabio length curls, ride into the sunset with me on horseback.
:siilaanyolaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

featured.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis and the Somali language in general is a very nassab duo to be honest. Somalis might come off as violent but their language is very gentile and polite.

There is NOT a Somali bad slang for gay. Khaniis is not bad but it is an arabic name.

Somalis usually use PC polite words like

Laaga roonee or Daadkah xuun xuun or Naaago shaaneeyo ie he grew up with only sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending