Aegaal ......come in ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
:farmajoyaab: Do you have heterosexual 'male' friends? I always assumed you hung around ladies or gay men.

More like the 2010s lol.
I had no gay friends growing up. I recently started making them when I came out at work. 80% of my friends were straight Muslim Somali/Lebanese/Paki/Iraqi/Palestinian/White/Chinese/Korean.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I had no gay friends growing up. I recently started making them when I came out at work. 80% of my friends were straight Muslim Somali/Lebanese/Paki/Iraqi/Palestinian/White/Chinese/Korean.

Your people are small in number. You use the past tense 'were'. Have these friends made themselves scarce, in the fear that dropping the soap may make them feel vulnerable around you :oh6b81q:?

Aaegal

Your people are small in number. You use the past tense 'were'. Have these friends made themselves scarce, in the fear that dropping the soap may make them feel vulnerable around you :oh6b81q:?

I dropped the Somali friends because they are homophobic. Same with the Arab friends except for two. I grew apart from the others as we ended up going to different schools. I'm not attracted to straight men at all. I need the reciprocation or it's lame.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

:mjlol:
Are you genuinely interested or you’re toying with the poor kid, I can’t tell lol

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
My friend would snap you wallahi aha. She hella aggressive and the things she tells me about her sex life :chrisfreshhah:You'd have a feisty Puerto rican whooping your ass

source.gif

The amount of sin on this website, subhanallah.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I dropped the Somali friends because they are homophobic. Same with the Arab friends except for two. I grew apart from the others as we ended up going to different schools. I'm not attracted to straight men at all. I need the reciprocation or it's lame.

I see. :yacadiim: So, you aren't a switcher.

Are you a generous friend? Like would you take a friend shopping and buy them dinner out of the kindness of your heart?

tenor.gif

I am too beautiful to be your femcel hag. But if you will spoil me while keeping your thoughts pure (which is likely) I will tolerate you in a chummy 'fake friend' sort of way.

@TheShinning, :mugshotman: I am being hospitable.

Aaegal

source.gif

The amount of sin on this website, subhanallah.

I'm only on this website because I've run from my Somalihood for a long ass time and I don't want to anymore. I am Somali.

Just please keep your religion personal and not try to force it on others. We are a world of 7+ billion and not everyone is going to share the same moral values. Heck there isn't much agreement between Somalis as is. I do not care if you think homosexuality is sinful, disgusting or any other negative adjective you can think of... Just don't try to kill me.

I'd expect if I were in need of help that you would help me because I am a living being. We should at least show each other that level of decency. If a bigot were on your case for being Muslim, I would 100% stand up for you.

Just remember I'm a kind, friendly, generous and understanding person who wishes for peace and prosperity to the world and specifically Somalia.

I should tone down my blasphemous ways though as I can understand why most of you would find it offensive, but to my defense, y'all post about a lot of raunchy straight subjects.

To the rest of you peepers, if you want to know more about me, or my gayness... Ask away. Be kind though.

Aaegal

I see. :yacadiim: So, you aren't a switcher.

Are you a generous friend? Like would you take a friend shopping and buy them dinner out of the kindness of your heart?

tenor.gif

I am too beautiful to be your femcel hag. But if you will spoil me while keeping your thoughts pure (which is likely) I will tolerate you in a chummy 'fake friend' sort of way.

@TheShinning, :mugshotman: I am being hospitable.
I don't need fake friends. I can tell your masculinity is on the fragile side my man. I like to hug and be playful with my friends. You would probably interpret that the wrong way.

To answer your question, yes I am generous to those I love.

NotMyL

VIP
@sophisticate I’m not buying what you are selling:ulyin:

@Aaegal I hope no one ever makes you feel unsafe. Somalis are harsh. learn to not take it to the heart. I might not agree with your lifestyle but I will never want you to feel unsafe, and any normal human being shouldn’t want to hurt you for your sexuality.

Are you out to your parents?

Aaegal

@sophisticate I’m not buying what you are selling:ulyin:

@Aaegal I hope no one ever makes you feel unsafe. Somalis are harsh. learn to not take it to the heart. I might not agree with your lifestyle but I will never want you to feel unsafe, and any normal human being shouldn’t want to hurt you for your sexuality.

Are you out to your parents?
Thanks mate.

I'm not out. As much as I would like for my mother to stop setting me up with women and to be honest with her...I don't want to break her heart. She is very religious and would not understand. I'd rather not her worry about me going to "hell".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thanks mate.

I'm not out. As much as I would like for my mother to stop setting me up with women and to be honest with her...I don't want to break her heart. She is very religious and would not understand. I'd rather not her worry about me going to "hell".

Wise choice. You are very sensible. You are correct. Your mother will not understand. Just keep it to yourself. Private life should remain private. Sexuality in an intensely private issue, and Islam demands it to be private.

NotMyL

VIP
Thanks mate.

Makes sense but how long can you really hide it? does anyone in your family have any idea of sexuality? Or you’re super lowkey?

Aaegal

Some of you could use some gay immersion. There is a show on Netflix called Queer Eye. It's basically 5 gay men who go and give make overs to people who aren't living their best lives.
Be open minded. Some of the gay guys can be a bit much with how flamboyant they are but they are all really kind people.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of you could use some gay immersion. There is a show on Netflix called Queer Eye. It's basically 5 gay men who go and give make overs to people who aren't living their best lives.
Be open minded. Some of the gay guys can be a bit much with how flamboyant they are but they are all really kind people.

So r u in Canada or Australia?

Aaegal

Makes sense but how long can you really hide it? does anyone in your family have any idea of sexuality? Or you’re super lowkey?
They all think I'm straight. Wallahi I've been thinking about the idea of marrying a lesbian girl :drakelaugh:have a wedding/child together for our families and just live our real lives away from them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They all think I'm straight. Wallahi I've been thinking about the idea of marrying a lesbian girl :drakelaugh:have a wedding/child together for our families and just live our real lives away from them.

Good idea. Go find the lesbian then. I am not sure about the idea of having babies u with a str8 woman or with a lesbian. U dont want gay kids and repeat of history do u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending