Aegaal ......come in ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Come let me lock you in a chastity belt hun :chrisfreshhah:. Screw celibacy and screw anyone telling me I'm not normal.

Music is one of the greatest things in the world... Bring peoples of different backsgrounds together, it helps people with their depression, stress relief, and medical therapy yet it's considered Haram...

Aaegal

Speaking of what Shaitaan introduced to Humanity, can u explain to me the enjoyment of two lesbians fingering each other? Why are men so lucky? They have a penis and a prostate. Lesbians have to resort to fingers and dildos. One could argue, lesbianism is useless without the man gu.s .
chrisfreshhah.png

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Aaegal

Speaking of what Shaitaan introduced to Humanity, can u explain to me the enjoyment of two lesbians fingering each other? Why are men so lucky? They have a penis and a prostate. Lesbians have to resort to fingers and dildos. One could argue, lesbianism is useless with the man gu.s .
chrisfreshhah.png
:chrisfreshhah:

I never think about women so I don't know. One of my friends is a lesbian and she said she pegs her girls, scissors, eats da pussy, kisses and orgasms like 5 times in one go. Try it, you might have the best sex in your life. Girls know how to work their vaginas better than a guy.

Aaegal

Probably a borderline or young millennial. Under 30. I presume.
Yes I'm under 30. I wish you could see how many people over 30 there are on the dating apps... People are more accepting today than 10 years ago so less people were out. Now the younger gen who are gay don't feel that scared and aren't shamed in the western world so they are more likely to not be in the closet.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:

I never think about women so I don't know. One of my friends is a lesbian and she said she pegs her girls, scissors, eats da pussy, kisses and orgasms like 5 times in one go. Try it, you might have the best sex in your life. Girls know how to work their vaginas better than a guy.

chrisfreshhah.png
That is all body contact and emotional. U need the aggressiveness of a man, and the presence of a substantial gu.s slash ad hominem to feel you have been conquered yaaqeee
chrisfreshhah.png

Aaegal

chrisfreshhah.png
That is all body contact and emotional. U need the aggressiveness of a man, and the presence of a substantial gu.s to feel you have been conquered yaaqeee
chrisfreshhah.png
My friend would snap you wallahi aha. She hella aggressive and the things she tells me about her sex life :chrisfreshhah:You'd have a feisty Puerto rican whooping your ass

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My friend would snap you wallahi aha. She hella aggressive and the things she tells me about her sex life :chrisfreshhah:You'd have a feisty Puerto rican whooping your ass

Sorry a woman is a woman to me. I dont care how butch or how manly she is outwardly. Her naasos and her lack of testicles itself does the write off. I rather be a nun than be with a lesbian.
2692.jpg

Aaegal

Sorry a woman is a woman to me. I dont care how butch or how manly she is outwardly. Her naasos and her lack of testicles itself does the write off. I rather be a nun than be with a lesbian.
2692.jpg
She is pretty hot tho. Not butch :p Also yes yes the boy in my profile is fine as f*ck!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes I'm under 30. I wish you could see how many people over 30 there are on the dating apps... People are more accepting today than 10 years ago so less people were out. Now the younger gen who are gay don't feel that scared and aren't shamed in the western world so they are more likely to not be in the closet.

However, most research conducted is current. Not necessarily dated and the respondents are not known. Hence there is legimately little reason for them to lie. :trumpsmirk:With that said, there might be other reasons.

Aaegal

However, most research conducted is current. Not necessarily dated and the respondents are not known. Hence there is legimately little reason for them to lie. :trumpsmirk:With that said, there might be other reasons.
I don't know what one survey proves but people are more likely to admit they are gay now than 10,20,50,100 years ago. There isn't some uptick in gayness around the world, we just are not hiding anymore.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know what one survey proves but people are more likely to admit they are gay now than 10,20,50,100 years ago. There isn't some uptick in gayness around the world, we just are not hiding anymore.

Still rather rare. I just find this perplexing, among geeljires.

I am going to assume you have a gay face.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Still rather rare. I just find this perplexing, among geeljires.

I am going to assume you have a gay face.
What’s a gay face?

@Aegal why is it that when blacks are gay they are so extra? I was at a restaurant last year when this fat Somali gay dude walked in, the guy had hooker nails, tight leather pants and fur coat on:kanyehmm:

@sophisticate

Degeneracy is being normalised by the powers at be. It's all about control, suppression and domination and neutralising of threats.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Allah is my Witness that I'm not lying.

Wallahi iyo billahi it's true.

I'm ready to do Mubahala.

Google the word if you don't know what it means.

No. u lied about the Fisure leaking. u did not lie about a gay muslim asking spiritual guidance in the mosque.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What’s a gay face?

@Aegal why is it that when blacks are gay they are so extra? I was at a restaurant last year when this fat Somali gay dude walked in, the guy had hooker nails, tight leather pants and fur coat on:kanyehmm:

They have an over expressive facial expressions. With an affect that appears like women.

I found this on urban dictionary:

A man, usually homosexual, with a distinctly effete facial structure with some very specific features; a strong jawline [sic] that lacks prominence, space between the eyes that recall people with down syndrome [sic], and a sloping, long forehead."

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts