Aegaal ......come in ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK lets start a new debate on being GAY. Why cant you be celibate if you didnt choose to be GAY? No juuqluuq. Everything in public.,

psyche

To each their own
OK lets start a new debate on being GAY. Why cant you be celibate if you didnt choose to be GAY? No juuqluuq. Everything in public.,

The simple act of sodomy goes against nature. That enough should speak volumes about why being a homosexual is not okay.

And on an interesting note I heard that many people who have sexual attractions to the same sex have been harassed when they are younger. I'm not saying all gay people were sexual assaulted but a large amount are which is very troubling. I think that their traumatic experience is the reason for their sexuality, not because they were 'born' like that.

I personally thing that sexuality is not inheritedly rigid. It is something that evolves from your environment. So if it is possible to became gay due to your surroundings. Conversely some people are able to became straight if they are in a accommodating environment.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The simple act of sodomy goes against nature. That enough should speak volumes about why being a homosexual is not okay.

And on an interesting note I heard that many people who have sexual attractions to the same sex have been harassed when they are younger. I'm not saying all gay people were sexual assaulted but a large amount are which is very troubling. I think that their traumatic experience is the reason for their sexuality, not because they were 'born' like that.

I personally thing that sexuality is not inheritedly rigid. It is something that evolves from your environment. So if it is possible to became gay due to your surroundings. Conversely some people are able to became straight if they are in a accommodating environment.

According to Quran, the people of Lut are said to have been the first humans ever committing the act of sodomy.

This alone agrees with your notion that homosexuality is unnatural.

Agreed.

But what causes gay men to be feminine and lesbians to be butch masculine?

I believe everything in this world has a "Spectrum". Upto tiny details like chemical atoms,

You have positive atoms. Negative atoms. And neutral atoms.

Sexuality wise, u have hyper masculine. Hyper feminine. And the middle ones who just blend in neutrally.

Interestingly enough, the gay sexuality itself has inner Spectrum. U have Hyper butch lesbian. Feminine Lesbians and the neutral ones, lipstick lesbians who blend in easily.

The same with Gay inner sexuality. U have the Top. (the active) The Bottom (the passive) And neutral. (versatile )

So this tells me--as long as we r on earth , we the humanity can come up with NEW concept just like Quran states---and the earth law--will create a "spectrum" automatically

Following so far???? LOL

psyche

To each their own
According to Quran, the people of Lut are said to have been the first humans ever committing the act of sodomy.

Agreed.

I believe everything in this world has a "Spectrum". Upto tiny details like chemical atoms,

Sexuality wise, u have hyper masculine. Hyper feminine. And the middle ones who just blend in neutrally.

Interestingly enough, the gay sexuality itself has inner Spectrum. U have Hyper butch lesbian. Feminine Lesbians and the neutral ones, lipstick lesbians who blend in easily.

The same with Gay inner sexuality. U have the Top. (the active) The Bottom (the passive) And neutral. (versatile )

So this tells me--as long as we r on earth , we the humanity can come up with NEW concept just like Quran states---and the earth law--will create a "spectrum" automatically

Following so far???? LOL

Essentially you are right, this phenomenon is why when people go to jail they undergo massive changes to their sexuality. Because if there is a lack of the opposite sex to satisfy them, then they will resort to same sex intercourse. Some people don't even change their sexual alignment after they leave prison, because they are so well adapt to their environment.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

Not entirely sure how it goes against nature seeing as how the male "G" spot aka the prostate is located in a position that makes anal sex extremely pleasurable for men. You could make the argument that two men can't reproduce but is besides the point.

Where you get your childhood abuse trauma info from I have no clue so I can't even comment on it... however most abusers of children are straight.

Gay conversion by change of environment is a myth. I was surrounded by men and women growing up. All I ever saw in the media was heterosexual relationships. My friends were in relationships, always talking about girls and how to get with them. Even "dated" one in 6th/7th grade out of pressure to seem normal. It did absolutely nothing for me emotionally or sexually. I had the same upbringing as my brothers, cousins and some of my friends yet somehow I'm the only one that turned out gay.

Agreed.

Following so far???? LOL

So out of all human history you think no one engaged in homosexual acts before the year 2000BC?

I don't know what causes the masculine/feminine spectrum in gay people but you don't notice a lot of gay men because they act "straight" so you just assume most gay people are like the obvious ones. There are also effeminate straight men by the way and masculine (tomboy) girls who are also straight. You can't expect everyone to be the same.

psyche

To each their own
Not entirely sure how it goes against nature seeing as how the male "G" spot aka the prostate is located in a position that makes anal sex extremely pleasurable for men. You could make the argument that two men can't reproduce but is besides the point.

Where you get your childhood abuse trauma info from I have no clue so I can't even comment on it... however most abusers of children are straight.

Gay conversion by change of environment is a myth. I was surrounded by men and women growing up. All I ever saw in the media was heterosexual relationships. My friends were in relationships, always talking about girls and how to get with them. Even "dated" one in 6th/7th grade out of pressure to seem normal. It did absolutely nothing for me emotionally or sexually. I had the same upbringing as my brothers, cousins and some of my friends yet somehow I'm the only one that turned out gay.

So out of all human history you think no one engaged in homosexual acts before the year 2000BC?

I don't know what causes the masculine/feminine spectrum in gay people but you don't notice a lot of gay men because they act "straight" so you just assume most gay people are like the obvious ones. There are also effeminate straight men by the way and masculine (tomboy) girls who are also straight. You can't expect everyone to be the same.

The prostrate's location does not really bring definitive evidence that it was used for anal sex. We only know that is located there because it needs to be in close proximity with male genital for obvious reasons.

And on the matter about gay conversion, we have little to no studies done on it. So we don't really know if there really is a way to change a person's sexuality. It's a mystery that will likely stay unknown for a long time due to the negative criticism it would receive from modern media.

What I meant by the childhood trauma is that in some cases of sexual assault, a young girls may be sexual abused by a grown man. This trauma leads to a generally fear of all men for that child as she grows up. This events would lead them to seek comfort in woman or in other terms, became a lesbian.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Agreed.

Following so far???? LOL

tenor.gif

Aaegal

The prostrate's location does not really bring definitive evidence that it was used for anal sex. We only know that is located there because it needs to be in close proximity with male genital for obvious reasons.

And on the matter about gay conversion, we have little to no studies done on it. So we don't really know if there really is a way to change a person's sexuality. It's a mystery that will likely stay unknown for a long time due to the negative criticism it would receive from modern media.

What I meant by the childhood trauma is that in some cases of sexual assault, a young girls may be sexual abused by a grown man. This trauma leads to a generally fear of all men for that child as she grows up. This events would lead them to seek comfort in woman or in other terms, became a lesbian.

You're looking for evidence of how natural it is yet you follow a book that gives no evidence about any of the stuff it mentions.

Gay conversion therapy is/was a thing and it has always failed.

Anyways, I'm bored of defending my sexuality. I am who I am and I'm happy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Essentially you are right, this phenomenon is why when people go to jail they undergo massive changes to their sexuality. Because if there is a lack of the opposite sex to satisfy them, then they will resort to same sex intercourse. Some people don't even change their sexual alignment after they leave prison, because they are so well adapt to their environment.

I dont believe in the theory of people become gay in jail. That is crap.

You're looking for evidence of how natural it is yet you follow a book that gives no evidence about any of the stuff it mentions.

Gay conversion therapy is/was a thing and it has always failed.

Anyways, I'm bored of defending my sexuality. I am who I am and I'm happy.

There was a Somali guy who was gay, he came to our local Mosque (which is Pakistani) about three months ago and he told the Imam that he will be wearing pampers for the rest of his life because his fissures have been ruined beyond repair. HE also mentioned about how he had his life ruined by sexual abuse from a young age.

He mentioned that he cannot control bowel movements, any pressure anywhere from the upper chest to lower abdomen means he shits himself.

That shyt aint normal son. Just because some people might find it enjoyable doesn't mean its fine. Alcohol, drugs, and all stimulants make you feel great too, doesn't mean that shit is good for your body. Gay sex is not normal.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There was a Somali guy who was gay, he came to our local Mosque (which is Pakistani) about three months ago and he told the Imam that he will be wearing pampers for the rest of his life because his fissures have been ruined beyond repair. HE also mentioned about how he had his life ruined by sexual abuse from a young age.

He mentioned that he cannot control bowel movements, any pressure anywhere from the upper chest to lower abdomen means he shits himself.

That shyt aint normal son. Just because some people might find it enjoyable doesn't mean its fine. Alcohol, drugs, and all stimulants make you feel great too, doesn't mean that shit is good for your body. Gay sex is not normal.

There is also a generational divide, hun. For whatever reason it's more common for generation Z to be gay compared to Millenials (over 30s in particular). I wonder why?

:farmajoyaab: https://www-telegraph-co-uk.cdn.amp...neration-z-identify-exclusively-heterosexual/

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

We dont know when Lut era was, but yes we can guess it is 2000BC

I believe what Quran tells me. Allaah swt exlicitly said Lut people were the first to engage in Qhaabayaath act. Note all sexual dilances are named Faxiisha, but the homosexual act was called Qhaabayaath.

You are also correct Str8 and Gay have masculinity and Femininity spectrum. Great point.

Did you also know According to Hadith, "Music:" was also introduced to Humanity by Ibliis? I have no doubt he introduced them the pleasure of anal prostrate too. lol

Here is my philosophy. We can argue about the existence of the original of human homosexuality ALL DAY without getting any where. Its like arguing with an atheist about the existence of God.

Allaas swt has explicitly told us Homosexuality act is wrong. And yes, you do have a choice. Remain celibate. Personally i think homosexuals have been given the greatest trials on earth. If they would just worship God and refrain from tickling each other in the anus, Paradise is their future home.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

u r such a liar looooooooooooooooooooooooool
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

u made up that story.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Aaegal

Nigga you aint normal. This story is a lie and aint nobody sticking anything in my ass.

Aaegal

We dont know when Lut era was, but yes we can guess it is 2000BC

I believe what Quran tells me. Allaah swt exlicitly said Lut people were the first to engage in Qhaabayaath act. Note all sexual dilances are named Faxiisha, but the homosexual act was called Qhaabayaath.

You are also correct Str8 and Gay have masculinity and Femininity spectrum. Great point.

Did you also know According to Hadith, "Music:" was also introduced to Humanity by Ibliis? I have no doubt he introduced them the pleasure of anal prostrate too. lol

Here is my philosophy. We can argue about the existence of the original of human homosexuality ALL DAY without getting any where. Its like arguing with an atheist about the existence of God.

Allaas swt has explicitly told us Homosexuality act is wrong. And yes, you do have a choice. Remain celibate. Personally i think homosexuals have been given the greatest trials on earth. If they would just worship God and refrain from tickling each other in the anus, Paradise is their future home.
Come let me lock you in a chastity belt hun :chrisfreshhah:. Screw celibacy and screw anyone telling me I'm not normal.

Music is one of the greatest things in the world... Bring peoples of different backsgrounds together, it helps people with their depression, stress relief, and medical therapy yet it's considered Haram...

Status
Not open for further replies.