Advokaten's picture thread

This what we swedish drug dealers wear but i have changed my clothing style since then

I'm in my 20s, clown. You are not much younger than me.

And speaking of hair, kkkkkkk, you got Madow hair.
You are one dumb ass nigga i dont got Madow hair i will show proof now immediately, This is a grave accusation, Only men with low morals say such things

They actually do a lot of things for me and I’m trynna change that. :meleshame:

I remember I went out with friends and my mom gave me her card to buy things, then she later called me and told me to buy myself some clothes.

So I went to the mall and had no idea what to do. My mom was the one who picked out my clothes for me.

It was an uncomfortable experience. Stayed in the store for 45 mins to get 2 t-shirts and jeans. Came home and they didn’t even fit me that well.

That’s when I realized I’m a momma’s boy :i83dwbv:

So I’ve been trying to be more independent lately. Which only made me realize how much I rely on my hooyo and only made me more appreciative.
I’m a hoyoos boy too. Don’t worry, just try being independent in small ways and then branch out. By the time your done high school (if you haven’t already) you should be ready for uni, have a drivers licence, be able to clean the house yourself , be able to cook a few staple items, start reading for enjoyments, start taking your deen seriously, have a grasp of your time management skills and should start working out religiously.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m a hoyoos boy too. Don’t worry, just try being independent in small ways and then branch out. By the time your done high school (if you haven’t already) you should be ready for uni, have a drivers licence, be able to clean the house yourself , be able to cook a few staple items, start reading for enjoyments, start taking your deen seriously, have a grasp of your time management skills and should start working out religiously.
Hopefully. As of now the best I can do is boil eggs, luckily when my mom isn’t home my older sister’s around to make food. I know how to clean though everyone in our family was forced to clean as kids and even now, including washing washrooms, masaxaad, laundry, dishes etc.

Luckily I was able to get a wake up call last year so I’ve already tried doing some things by myself. I saw on r/relationship_advice where this girl broke up with her 30 y/o boyfriend because he’d constantly call his mom over to help him buy appliances, set up things around the house, and a bunch of other things.

I know that’s pretty extreme but I’d hate to be that guy who’s still reliant on his mom even when he’s an adult. :i83dwbv:

It’s a huge contrast to my relationship with my dad tho lol. We just talk about things happening around the world and watch the same action movies every night (Rambo, Rambo II, Rambo III, Salt, Taken). My dad doesn’t believe in watching new movies in case they have nudity :pachah1:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
"Trashy jeans and those shoes are kinda gay. "
"You look like a fob that survived tahriib "

1591510610461.png

Even if you clown me you have to accept i get pussy it oozes from the screen that i have fucked niggas daughters in public staircases kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Does this look like Madow hair? Not even remotely this is 100 procent jilic no hardness involved saxiib, Second one was after i had shaved my hair recently

Attachments

• NN702ecAttoror.jpg
    NN702ecAttoror.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 193
  • BtYHT8lA.jpeg
    BtYHT8lA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
So you are battyboy for having a sense of style? So apparently this all fake as well? I have sold drugs all my life man this is maybe fake but i bought it very expensive,

Nigga i got sheep hair not fucking Madow hating ass niggas overweight diiick sucking niggas walahi yall are some evil ass fuckers

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
So you are battyboy for having a sense of style? So apparently this all fake as well? I have sold drugs all my life man this is maybe fake but i bought it very expensive,
Bror a becka wtf är fel på dig ?? Sök bidrag, sök jobb gå till AFM eller börja studera. Den livsstilen är inte vår du borde ta ditt ansvar och jag hoppas innerligt att du at.

Bror ****a becka wtf är fel på dig ?? Sök bidrag, sök jobb gå till AFM eller börja studera. Den livsstilen är inte vår du borde ta ditt ansvar och jag hoppas innerligt att du ****at.
Bror detta var 2 år sen jag har at nu jag gör export företag i somalia håller inte på med sånt längre