Advise for a newbie coder.

What advice would you give to a rookie who about to go into coding world?

Or if you could back, how would you advise yourself when learning how to code?

Get your self good PC preferably Desktop, u can upgrade anytime.

Invest on some good hardware and patience pays off.

Study hard and grind hard.

:mjswag:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don't get stuck with bad habits. They'll cripple you over the long term.

Learn a framework of some kind from end to end and get to know how everything works from a computer science view.

What advice would you give to a rookie who about to go into coding world?

Or if you could back, how would you advise yourself when learning how to code?
Stick to one language.

A lot of people switch to learning a new language once they get lazy. I'd recommend Python.

C++ is most common language, if u know python its a plus always.
1611973510360.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You want to find out what you want to use it for. I started a month ago and I've learned the basics.

You want to find out what you want to use it for. I started a month ago and I've learned the basics.
Yeah so far HTML and CSS are easy, I know once I get into Programming languages like JavaScript and backend languages it's gonna get tough. I basically want to learn frontend for now but I want to be full stack developer in Shaa Allah.

:childplease:
C++ is ridiculously hard! i'd never recommend that shit, even to my worst enemy.

@Raaxeeye why do you want to learn coding? what do you want to accomplish? this will determine whatever language you go for.
Bro, I'm influenced by money right now
:childplease:
C++ is ridiculously hard! i'd never recommend that shit, even to my worst enemy.

@Raaxeeye why do you want to learn coding? what do you want to accomplish? this will determine whatever language you go for.
Bro, my why is money right now not gonna lie but I have always been interested in coding. My friend is making loads of money after doing 6 months boot camp. So, I'm thinking getting into Web dev like him in Sha Allah.

Bro, I'm influenced by money right now

Bro, my why is money right now not gonna lie but I have always been interested in coding. My friend is making loads of money after doing 6 months boot camp. So, I'm thinking getting into Web dev like him in Sha Allah.
then go for fullstack web developer.
learn:
JS(vanilla), HTML5 and CSS3, learn these like you know the fatiha.
nodejs(backend)

you can achieve this in a year or a bit less than a year, if you seriously study. I am talking at least 6 hours of productive studying, every single day.

then go for fullstack web developer.
learn:
JS(vanilla), HTML5 and CSS3, learn these like you know the fatiha.
nodejs(backend)

you can achieve this in a year or a bit less than a year, if you seriously study. I am talking at least 6 hours of productive studying, every single day.
Will do, thank you.