Advice

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I go to this school in Toronto that was supposed to be "specialized" but in reality it's just a scam and all they do is mark harder. Besides that the school is 70% guys and 30% girls. The school itself is 90% south asian (Indian, Paki, Bengali, Tamil etc) and I'm not even exaggerating when I say 90%, it's probably even more. Because of that out of all the girls in the school, most of them are ugly fat short brown girls that are just tryhards in school. Ive been in high school for 3 years and have only seen exactly 4 good looking girls, all of them either taken or just not my type. I know some girls are interested in me but I can't even grease them and dip, that's how clapped they are wlhi. Any advice on how I can get some action before I graduate?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Give up sxb

You were doomed from the start :yousmart:
you're right, I honestly regret going to this school. I thought it would be special and stuff because they made us do an entrance exam but it really wasn't. All the students are retarded and the teachers don't care about you and will mark harder for no reason. I could have been a 90+ average student in other schools but this school is making me grovel for 80s. No baddies, no educations, the halls stink because Indians don't know what showering is and the girls are hairier than me. One of my biggest regrets in life

I go to this school in Toronto that was supposed to be "specialized" but in reality it's just a scam and all they do is mark harder. Besides that the school is 70% guys and 30% girls. The school itself is 90% south asian (Indian, Paki, Bengali, Tamil etc) and I'm not even exaggerating when I say 90%, it's probably even more. Because of that out of all the girls in the school, most of them are ugly fat short brown girls that are just tryhards in school. Ive been in high school for 3 years and have only seen exactly 4 good looking girls, all of them either taken or just not my type. I know some girls are interested in me but I can't even grease them and dip, that's how clapped they are wlhi. Any advice on how I can get some action before I graduate?
Just curious are you in a school that is a international baccalaureate program? Cause it would be worth staying in.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
you're right, I honestly regret going to this school. I thought it would be special and stuff because they made us do an entrance exam but it really wasn't. All the students are retarded and the teachers don't care about you and will mark harder for no reason. I could have been a 90+ average student in other schools but this school is making me grovel for 80s. No baddies, no educations, the halls stink because Indians don't know what showering is and the girls are hairier than me. One of my biggest regrets in life

If it’s impacting your grades then leave. Desis are everywhere so you can’t avoid them but you shouldn’t continue to go to a school that you hate.

Miskeen :mjlol:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Phiirso @Duchess I've thought of leaving but it's too late, I'm nearing the end of my 3rd year in high school and next year will be my last. Switching schools rn would be an inconvenience for me and my parents. I decided to just endure one last year over there, I recently started spending a little more time studying and working ahead and it's risen my average up to high 80s which is enough for my preferred uni. Thanks for the suggestions though.