Advice

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So last week I got henna done, and i forgot to pay for it. I was focusing on not getting my henna ruined and left. When i got home i realised i didn't pay. So my aunt paid for me but she didn't tell me, i found out today.

On that same day I called the girl who done my henna and asked her to send me her account number so i can transfer the money, and then sent it to her. She called back the next couple of days and said she didn't receive it. But i showed her proof and she was like “oh i got it”. This is when i thought she is kind of sus lol

My auntie called me yesteray and said why didn't i telll her i had no money with me on that day. I told her how i forgot and she said she paid for me when I left, I was like but eedo i paid her too through banking the next day. She should have told me that you already paid.

So my auntie called her , and called her a thief and the girl got mad and was denying it saying she is not a theif.

The money she stole is $15, it is not a lot but would you guys get it back?

So last week I got henna done, and i forgot to pay for it. I was focusing on not getting my henna ruined and left. When i got home i realised i didn't pay. So my aunt paid for me but she didn't tell me, i found out today.

On that same day I called the girl who done my henna and asked her to send me her account number so i can transfer the money, and then sent it to her. She called back the next couple of days and said she didn't receive it. But i showed her proof and she was like “oh i got it”. This is when i thought she is kind of sus lol

My auntie called me yesteray and said why didn't i telll her i had no money with me on that day. I told her how i forgot and she said she paid for me when I left, I was like but eedo i paid her too through banking the next day. She should have told me that you already paid.

So my auntie called her , and called her a thief and the girl got mad and was denying it saying she is not a theif.

$15 isn't much tbh, just pay her the $15 and delete her number/block her, and never come back to her place again. She lost a customer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The person should have been honest yes, but $15.00 is not worth embarrassing anyone.

Let it go. Just pay your aunt back the $15 and move on, $15 is not worth the drama and potentially ruining someone’s reputation esp since she’s most likely didn’t do it deliberately. Also your aunt was in the wrong to call her and accuse her smh. She could’ve just leave it up to you to deal with it. Even the fact that she mentioned she picked up your tab is little odd tbh.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Let it go. Just pay your aunt back the $15 and move on, $15 is not worth the drama and potentially ruining someone’s reputation esp since she’s most likely didn’t do it deliberately. Also your aunt was in the wrong to call her and accuse her smh. She could’ve just leave it up to you to deal with it. Even the fact that she mentioned she picked up your tab is little odd tbh.

She is my blood aubtie, why would it be odd? The gurl knew she got paid twice and still requested i pay her still? She knew she was in the wrong.

Trending