Advice

lol. people think you're old after 25. I look my age but people tell me I look 18/19. what they mean is you look like the people who tell me they're 19. the ones who tell people they're in their late 20s are usually in their mid 30s, so to them a woman a couple years older is at habaryar status.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol, I always thought fobs were the ones that lied about their age. Also, tbh a lot of people on sspot are teens and I remember being 17 thinking 30 was old lol, even though I wasn't dumb enough to think they looked it over hill the way some of these lot like to claim.

Lol, I always thought fobs were the ones that lied about their age. Also, tbh a lot of people on sspot are teens and I remember being 17 thinking 30 was old lol, even though I wasn't dumb enough to think they looked it over hill the way some of these lot like to claim.
nah some of them are in their 20s and 30s. even @Basra who is in her mid to late thirtys, its embarassing seeing these guys who are 5-10 years younger than her call her edo. irl, the women in that age range would be called habaryar by kids/teens not other adults :ohlord:

yeah its mostly fobs lol but a lot of people have a fear of aging these days.

a general piece of advice for guys who going for an older girl is,
be mature
have a steady job
make your intentions clear- if you wanna marry her tell her, play no games
jokes can be great!!!
be relaxed

Trending