Advice

Assalamu alaikum. iam guy. Id like to know how to court a lady who is 2y older than me.
giphy.gif

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Wowwowo iaint no midget😭😂. Actually i dont know her height. Forget about heigh give me somw tips
you need facial hair and don't be regular abdi nor try to be cool and shit
make her laugh that's important, don't do any pickup lines that for retards abdis
don't try to be fob, yeah that bascially it i guess
good luck bro

Court her like how you'd court any other woman you're interested in.

The age gap isn't too big. Somalis are obsessed with age.
lol. people think you're old after 25. I look my age but people tell me I look 18/19. what they mean is you look like the people who tell me they're 19. the ones who tell people they're in their late 20s are usually in their mid 30s, so to them a woman a couple years older is at habaryar status.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol. people think you're old after 25. I look my age but people tell me I look 18/19. what they mean is you look like the people who tell me they're 19. the ones who tell people they're in their late 20s are usually in their mid 30s, so to them a woman a couple years older is at habaryar status.
I’ll never understand Somalis and their weird obsession with age. Maybe it’s because I’m born and raised in the West and so I could care less about my age.

the same age? because I've seen that too
You mean they’re also in that same age range? If so then yeah that’s what I mean. I also think that many don’t know what a late 20’s woman looks like in real life so maybe they’re shocked? (Due to the media, they’re expecting someone way older). I honestly don’t know.

You mean they’re also in that same age range? If so then yeah that’s what I mean. I also think that many don’t know what a late 20’s woman looks like in real life so maybe they’re shocked? (Due to the media, they’re expecting someone way older). I honestly don’t know.
no I meant @ your last sentence people who are the same age 10 years later :mybusiness:. 5 years ago they were older than you, today you're the same age or older

Trending