Advice to PM Abye

If you are reading this post I would advice you to shift your policy from being amhara philia to be an all all inclusive Ethiopian leader and embrace diversity drop the PP bulshit and continue with ethnic federalism.

Amhara are a toxic liabilty and you need to see them as a weakness rather than strength.They are useless in every aspect and have made you a laughing stock.

Secondly stop under estimating somalis and under utilising them.I know the hate you have for somalis but your neck is on the line today.The only way you can preserve your power is bringingnin Somalis and making them as stake holders rsther than your puppets.

You need to sack Mustafa Omar and utilize ONLF to gain popular support amongst Somalis.The only group that is formidable to TDF is ONLF.Treat somalis like how Kenyan govt treats Somalis and include them in your admin.Sack useless people like Shide and Aden Farah.

I do beleive the only way Abye can still hold power and defeat TDF is utilising somalis and not merely as cannon fodder.When I say Somalis Indont mean Farmajo.

@xabashi you amhara are empty vessels and you make most noise.

Abiy if you read this, prioritize

1. Make unitary system
2. War on Tigray
3. Defeating Oromo rebels
4. Sidelining Somali kilil and letting the Sitti war fester

All 4 things cant happen. Choose 2 or 3 top priorities

Xasid sana you want him gone.:russ:

He can do 3 of them simultaneously

1. Unitary system everywhere except DDS and/or Tigray wont be vigorously opposed anywhere. The other kilils dont have a legacy of successful rebellion
2. Qoti rebellion: send Somaali and/or Tigray fighters to help the centralist Qoti defeat secessionist/federalist Qoti
3. Tigray war: forget about the West talking about human rights and let Eritrea unofficially annex large parts of Tigray

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Abiy, Please annex Somalia :rejoice:

DrvXqbwVYAAyupS_edit_71688008647394.jpg

He can do 3 of them simultaneously

1. Unitary system everywhere except DDS and/or Tigray wont be vigorously opposed anywhere. The other kilils dont have a legacy of successful rebellion
2. Qoti rebellion: send Somaali and/or Tigray fighters to help the centralist Qoti defeat secessionist/federalist Qoti
3. Tigray war: forget about the West talking about human rights and let Eritrea unofficially annex large parts of Tigray

Its like you saying SNM should make peace with MSB and ran the country with him. :williamswtf:

Its like you saying SNM should make peace with MSB and ran the country with him. :williamswtf:

That wouldnt have been a bad idea if Afweyne was interested. His stubbornness made run to Kiinya to file his Lagos asylum papers. If only Afweyne agreed meet the preconditions for peace with SNM/SPM/USC

That wouldnt have been a bad idea if Afweyne was interested. His stubbornness made run to Kiinya to file his Lagos asylum papers. If only Afweyne agreed meet the preconditions for peace with SNM/SPM/USC
Abye is like MSB till TDF closes in on the capital he will not surrender.
Because his mom told him he is the next Haile Selasie.

If I was Mustafa I would step down and claim Asylum and blame all shit on Abye.
Enjoy my dds loot in diaspora.

Abye is like MSB till TDF closes in on the capital he will not surrender.
Because his mom told him he is the next Haile Selasie.

If I was Mustafa I would step down and claim Asylum and blame all shit on Abye.
Enjoy my dds loot in diaspora.

I agree Abiy believes he is the savior for Ethiopiawinet system but I dont think TPLF alone can reach AddisAbaba. Once, or if, they get past Muslim Axmaara areas they come into Orthodox Qoti territories. No matter how much @Abba Sadacha tells you Oromo are united behind Oromumma or whatever, remember a large section of Oromo support whatever regime controls AddisAbaba.

TDF best bet is Qoti rebels, Agew, Muslim Axmaara, Argoba, etc staying out of the way in Axmaara kilil and then Muslim/Pentay Qoti rebels convincing their Orthodox brethren to do the same. A more likely scenario is Qoti rebels coming to AddisAbaba from the west and south while Abiy is busy with TDF. The new rulers would therefore be Qoti, not Tigray.

An even more likely scenario is stalemate in the Northern front, Qoti rebels take huge swats of Oromiya, and the Cafar/Somaali conflict is worked out between the kilils without any help or interference from AddisAbaba. Peripheral provinces like Cafar and DDS, become much more autonomous.

Another option which Im not sure about is a catastrophic collapse of the central state. Lets hope any potential central state failure is not catastrophic

I agree Abiy believes he is the savior for Ethiopiawinet system but I dont think TPLF alone can reach AddisAbaba. Once, or if, they get past Muslim Axmaara areas they come into Orthodox Qoti territories. No matter how much @Abba Sadacha tells you Oromo are united behind Oromumma or whatever, remember a large section of Oromo support whatever regime controls AddisAbaba.

TDF best bet is Qoti rebels, Agew, Muslim Axmaara, Argoba, etc staying out of the way in Axmaara kilil and then Muslim/Pentay Qoti rebels convincing their Orthodox brethren to do the same. A more likely scenario is Qoti rebels coming to AddisAbaba from the west and south while Abiy is busy with TDF. The new rulers would therefore be Qoti, not Tigray.

An even more likely scenario is stalemate in the Northern front, Qoti rebels take huge swats of Oromiya, and the Cafar/Somaali conflict is worked out between the kilils without any help or interference from AddisAbaba. Peripheral provinces like Cafar and DDS, become much more autonomous.

Another option which Im not sure about is a catastrophic collapse of the central state. Lets hope any potential central state failure is not catastrophic

TPLF will not get far without support/alliances in the areas they are expanding into, they have already made clear what their intentions are: it's to end the government's blockade on tigray and to force it to negotiate. They know that, they cannot return to power. Oromo's hate both TPLF and Abiy, but we do not hate the tigrayan people, who are not deserving of such horrible crimes-such as rape, starvation, etc.
OLA is gaining ground these days. Heavy fighting is occurring in the west, and the road from addis/finfinne to gojjam was just captured. Check it out:

Trending