• Call the mother again and don't mention about the number

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Call the mother again and say she didn't send me the number

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Take it as no and don't call the mother again

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
Salam all

Need a little advice I was introduced to family to get to know a girl for a marriage I went to her house and met her mother and brothers on Monday I had a good conversation with her mother and brother I liked her family I didn't have much of a conversation with her as I was quite shy with her mother and brothers sitting with us we where not given a chance to speak alone apart from few questions asked. After I left I called the mother to ask for her daughters number to get to know her she was ok with idea and said she will send it to me but its already Wednesday and she still hasn't sent me.

Any suggestions am over thinking that the mother may have ghosted me

Strawberry

π’šπ’π’–π’„,Soomaalinimada,π’–π’π’˜π’’π’†π’˜
Salam all

Need a little advice I was introduced to family to get to know a girl for a marriage I went to her house and met her mother and brothers on Monday I had a good conversation with her mother and brother I liked her family I didn't have much of a conversation with her as I was quite shy with her mother and brothers sitting with us we where not given a chance to speak alone apart from few questions asked. After I left I called the mother to ask for her daughters number to get to know her she was ok with idea and said she will send it to me but its already Wednesday and she still hasn't sent me.

Call if she ghost you again move on or find the girls Instagram and dm her :icon e biggrin:

You Got This Harry Potter GIF by Sky

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Salam all

wanna ask how old r u?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wouldn't that make him look like a scared little boy?

:cosbyhmm:

No. That is a traditional way to do. It is respectable. So far all decision made were modern and disaster. He looks like he got his clue from movie Comedy Love actually than Islamic Traditions. Her mother needs to be convinced he is legit. Mehr will be discussed. Qabil will be discussed. etc etc

Wait, you went to that family alone with no one from your side? akhi xaniiyahaada dhulkuu yaalaa.

Anyway, how tf you have the mother's number and not the girl?

No. That is a traditional way to do. It is respectable. So far all decision made were modern and disaster. He looks like he got his clue from movie Comedy Love actually than Islamic Traditions. Her mother needs to be convinced he is legit. Mehr will be discussed. Qabil will be discussed. etc etc
The mother already knows my family its just I haven't told them about her

Her mother thinks you’re a coward because you didn’t ask her yourself

A cultured and religious Somali mother will be very happy about this as it shows restraint and respect. There is no answer yet, because it means they are doing research on him, or the girl said no and they don't know how to tell him 'no' yet.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Do NOT do that. Best to just move on from her, no matter how gorgeous she may be. Find and talk to a girl yourself. This approaching the parents would work in Africa, but not here in the West.

Do NOT do that. Best to just move on from her, no matter how gorgeous she may be. Find and talk to a girl yourself. This approaching the parents would work in Africa, but not here in the West.
My friend became wadaad one time and he wanted to marry a kinda wadaad chick from religious family. He want to her parents and the girl rejected him. She told my sisters that she didn't like him going to parents first.

So these girls might be wadaad, but they still grew up here and want some game spit at them.

You need to convince the girl first before you start with the parents. Your tactic is a tradition in Africa that is not well practiced here in the west. You first need to have a halal conversation with a girl outside of her home comfort zone and if things kick off you should ask her to introduce you to her parents.

why go to the mother if the girl is just meeting you for the first time. If she doesn’t find you attractive or you don’t fit her needs then your just setting yourself up for failure.

Trending