Advice needed...

Where is the best place to buy a house? Is it a good idea to buy a house back home (Somalia) or would you recommend other Muslim countries? Please give your reasons too.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I see many Somalis buying houses in turkey. because it's cheap, a Muslim country while being ultra westernised.

to be honest, nothing is better than to invest in your own country but the end of the world is soon so don’t bother with that.
:kanyehmm:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I see many Somalis buying houses in turkey. because it's cheap, a Muslim country while being ultra westernised.

to be honest, nothing is better than to invest in your own country but the end of the world is soon so don’t bother with that.
wdym the world is ending? do you think it will happen in this lifetime? ugh now im panicking i hate going on somalispot this is gonna be the last for sure

I like a lot of what you say and I think you bring a very good point of view..... however, I respectfully disagree with what you say.

Hadith on Trees: Finish planting trees, even if the Hour is established

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If the Resurrection were established upon one of you while he has in his hand a sapling, then let him plant it.”
Source: Musnad Aḥmad 12491
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
What makes you think dajjal will arrive this century?

:yacadiim:
Well I observed that there is an increase of people confusion or confused people.

increase of degenerated behaviour as blm support by none madoows like somalis, increase of khanisniimo, an increase of interracial marriage, an increase of liberal Muslim, etc.

then one big war and dajjal is next to appear.

well let see but when he comes, take care of yourself don't be a fanboy, choose his fake hellfire, see you in Jannah InchAllah.

wdym the world is ending? do you think it will happen in this lifetime? ugh now im panicking i hate going on somalispot this is gonna be the last for sure

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't know when the hour would come. We don't know, no one here does. It could come tomorrow or in a thousand years.

We don't know when we will leave this world or when the last day will come. Surah Al Kahf can help protect against Dajjal.

A man asked the Prophet (ﷺ) about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr and `Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I like a lot of what you say and I think you bring a very good point of view..... however, I respectfully disagree with what you say.

Hadith on Trees: Finish planting trees, even if the Hour is established

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If the Resurrection were established upon one of you while he has in his hand a sapling, then let him plant it.”
Source: Musnad Aḥmad 12491
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

thank you for the Information.

Well I observed that there is an increase of people confusion or confused people.

increase of degenerated behaviour as blm support by none madoows like somalis, increase of khanisniimo, an increase of interracial marriage, an increase of liberal Muslim, etc.

well let see but when he comes, take care of yourself don't be a fanboy, choose his fake hellfire, see you in Jannah InchAllah.
Back from mental institution or what??

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I don't know if liberal Muslim will defend him when he takes off his hijab by saying only God can judge him, or stop being haram police you don't know what is in his heart.
:jcoleno:

Back from mental institution or what??

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

-Surah Al-Hujurat 49:11

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

im f*cking done with somalispot wallahi these threads make me hella scared im deleting my acc im now anxious. i dont want to see a war or dajjal.

is there even a point investing home when africa is going to ruined by climate change? there's supposed to be a big migration problem for europeans in a few decades because of all the countries that'll become uninhabitable in africa, especially the ones along the equator