Advice for the Geeljires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never try to get it in on the first date it’s too risky plus it’s some hoe shit. But by the third time we meeting up I be drowning in that shit #truestory

I remember my first date in the summer of 75’. Took her to geelsankatabte restaurant in xamar. Wore a macawiis and tusbax for good blessings. Best Date Ever.

They served us dates, camel meat and Caano geel for lunch. I told her i will savour her body like i savour my timir. She said I had cannibalistic tendencies.’Will you’ she added’ treat my milk giving organ like you treated that hilib geel’? I told her no. My bites are tender.

I remember my first date in the summer of 75’. Took her to geelsankatabte restaurant in xamar. Wore a macawiis and tusbax for good blessings. Best Date Ever.

They served us dates, camel meat and Caano geel for lunch. I told her i will savour her body like i savour my timir. She said I had cannibalistic tendencies.’Will you’ she added’ treat my milk giving organ like you treated that hilib geel’? I told her no. My bites are tender.
LOOOL wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending