Adults of SSpot

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ah one more thing

For the love of God do not be indecisive this will f*ck you up somewhere down the line and put a serious amount of consideration into what you study don't go for easy A's (I made that mistake after picking humanitarian subjects)

To the lads here ignore people telling you to not do subjects like psychology or sociology. The female attention alone is worth it.
To think I was in high school when most of you were born. :ohdamn:
That's why I call you eedo

Gambar

VIP
Ah one more thing

For the love of God do not be indecisive this will f*ck you up somewhere down the line and put a serious amount of consideration into what you study don't go for easy A's (I made that mistake after picking humanitarian subjects)

To the lads here ignore people telling you to not do subjects like psychology or sociology. The female attention alone is worth it.

That's why I call you eedo
Are y’all the Little Rascals?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I turned down hobbies and interests I had because my friends weren't interested. SMH. Now I have entirely new friends and don't contact the old gang. Here are afew things I've learnt along the way:

1. Have always give yourself new experiences and skillsets. Such as a new sport, language or art classes. You will meet new people, make new friends and have a more intetesting resume.

2. Align yourself with you local mosque. Do Quran classes, volunteer with fundraising etc. This will help you spiritually as you are surrounding yourself with practising muslims. They will be a good influence on your ibadah which is essential in this day and age.

3. Do volunteering to humble yourself and develop a better outlook. I'd advise an office based one rather than in a shop. With enough experience it may support you moving up the career ladeer. Try to get into the fundraising / client relations or PR department. Also board or trustee positions can be invaluable.

4. HR is your friend. Study your work contracts and familiarise yourself with the legal requirements of employers and avoid getting pressurised to expect anything you're not comfortable with.

5. Learn to stand your ground against management. You will 100% come across an awful manager that will try to give you a hard time. Be straight forward and say:

"I know my rights and this company was very clear when I was being hired of the level of professionalism expected from me as an employee. As a manager I expect you to lead by example and follow the rules like everyone else. "

Be very firm and don't expect anything less than an apology. In this era of SJWs you will likely be supported by peers and HR.

6. Do not care about what they are doing and do not change a plans because of them. Friends come last always after taking care of everything, see if you can do anything to help out with your family. After this is taken care of then hang out with them. But these mofos need to come last every single time.

That's all from Auntie Halimo.

giphy.gif
What she said and also, learn to find stuff for the low low. Discipline with money will humble you and help you during rough times. Just dash a big piece of your check to ayuuto.

Be conscious of your diet. It can affect your mood and performance positively or negatively depending on what you eat.

As a 17 year old soon to be turning 18 in a couple of month I'm thinking about adulthood more and more. Please lend me your wisdom odayaal of SSpot.
Are there things I should expect other than the obvious ( taxes, being on my own, etc ) as an adult?
Does things get better as an adult?
What are things you aren't told when entering adulthood?
Any tips?Advice?
Things don't get better.. wallahi? it depends Since your female, for most guys it's uphill battle. Take advantage of your age because a woman can be overnight success by the men she get with. don't fall for the we wuz strong and independent bullshit. Don't burden yourself with career nor burden yourself with men, go with the flow what's written will come. Have iman and look at what you have and don't look at what you don't have by compare yourself to other people that have more than you.

Once you figure out your parents dont know sht and start collecting information on your own you will be fine. Dont fall for obvious trapp. You probay wont know what you want untill you try things. Start using the system and see try to see the future because it will make this easier. Nothing is certain and always have a back plan. If you are planing sothing and have a back upp plan you wont succeed meaning give your first try the best.
If you dont do things now you wont do it later för exame feeling lazy is just temporäry, once you get upp upp and start it will feel like you didnt even. Notice your were feeling lazy.
Lastly you are trapped in your body, learn to sleep well, för exame if you sleep 9:30 and wake upp att 7:30 and thr next day you dont sleep around 9:30 your brain will think it was i danger and you will wake upp around 12.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
As a 17 year old soon to be turning 18 in a couple of month I'm thinking about adulthood more and more. Please lend me your wisdom odayaal of SSpot.
Are there things I should expect other than the obvious ( taxes, being on my own, etc ) as an adult?
Any tips?Advice?
Don't pay taxes. It is robbery.
The feds are slow they can't catch you.
Find your path in life and get to it.

Any tips?Advice?

Adulthood sucks
:liberaltears:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Pain happens but suffering is optional. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Your gut is always right. Don’t take the people who were always there for granted. Gratitude is happiness.

Any tips?Advice?
18 year old doesn't make u adult it is only west I would say person would reach adulthood at 20 or 25 year
U still kid calm down:ohno:

Any tips?Advice?
Stay loyal to family

Be a good girl :nvjpqts:

Trending