Adoption, or biological kid?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Ladys. Would you rather adopt or have a biological kid? I would rather adopt because having a whole humam being coming out of my small puneeni terrifies me, and a lot of orphans are in need of a home and family. Especially the orphans back home.

Ladys. Would you rather adopt or have a biological kid? I would rather adopt because having a whole humam being coming out of my small puneeni terrifies me, and a lot of orphans are in need of a home and family. Especially the orphans back home.

Definitely would want biological kids and would only exclusively adopt/foster if infertile. But I want both options tbh.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Definitely would want biological kids and would only exclusively adopt/foster if infertile. But I want both options tbh.
Would you tell your adopted kid that they are adopted or would you keep it a secret?

Alluring

Sayonara
Both. I want the pregnancy experience of birthing someone and feeling them and their cute little kicks. I also want to adopt kids so they can feel the love of a mother.

Would you tell your adopted kid that they are adopted or would you keep it a secret?

i would never keep it a secret because I would hate to break their trust and ruin our bond. I would tell the child as soon as they are old enough to understand and try to get them in touch with their birth parents and extended family members.

I don't understand how anyone can falsely lead their child into thinking they are biologically related and give them identity issues later on.

The actor Jack Nicholson did an interview with a magazine decades ago. The journalist discovered he was adopted. His birth mother was actually who he thought was his sister. His grandmother raised him as her son and he thought was his mum. His mum(sister) had him as a teenager and was abandoned by the baby daddy.

This was publically exposed without his knowledge. To make matters worse his mum and gran were died at this point. He also had no idea who his father was and had no way of knowing as he had no living relatives that knew.

People that lie really need to develop a conscious. Of course the child might be sad and struggle at first with the news. But honesty is always the best option as everything can be addressed head on.

Things can be resolved in this way and won't lead to any relationship breakdowns as a result.

Nafiso Qalanjo

i would never keep it a secret because I would hate to break their trust and ruin our bond. I would tell the child as soon as they are old enough to understand and try to get them in touch with their birth parents and extended family members.

I don't understand how anyone can falsely lead their child into thinking they are biologically related and give them identity issues later on.

The actor Jack Nicholson did an interview with a magazine decades ago. The journalist discovered he was adopted. His birth mother was actually who he thought was his sister. His grandmother raised him as her son and he thought was his mum. His mum(sister) had him as a teenager and was abandoned by the baby daddy.

This was publically exposed without his knowledge. To make matters worse his mum and gran were died at this point. He also had no idea who his father was and had no way of knowing as he had no living relatives that knew.

People that lie really need to develop a conscious. Of course the child might be sad and struggle at first with the news. But honesty is always the best option as everything can be addressed head on.

Things can be resolved in this way and won't lead to any relationship breakdowns as a result.
thats messed up. I cant rap my head around why his real mother would pretend to be his sister the whole time till her death?

thats messed up. I cant rap my head around why his real mother would pretend to be his sister the whole time till her death?

He wouldn't have found out if it wasn't for the journalist. The guy should've told him directly what he discovered instead of playing nice and interviewing him then exposing his family secret.