Adopting Children from Somalia.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I've always wanted to adopt and provide a loving safe secure home to underpriviledged or orphan children. IA

As a somali myself, I think it would be easier for me to raise a child with a somali background than ajinabi child. Do you know anyone who adopted a child from back home? Would the adoption process be more complicated there?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I personally don't know anyone who adopted but the paperwork isn't all that intricate in third world countries.

There are so many bright and gifted Somali children who deserve better chances so it's great that you even consider doing this.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I've always wanted to adopt and provide a loving safe secure home to underpriviledged or orphan children. IA

As a somali myself, I think it would be easier for me to raise a child with a somali background than ajinabi child. Do you know anyone who adopted a child from back home? Would the adoption process be more complicated there?
:ohhh:I didn't know we had a lot in common.

My fiancee and I ended it over her making 180 on adopting Somali kid. Warka Isii, ma single baa tahay .:stressed:

Would u adopt a boy or a girl or both. Ilahow inoo sahal:rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Huuno let me convince you NOT to adopt an orphan child. Huuno are you ready to be a mother? It is a thankless job if you are its biological mother.

Let me instead, appeal to you to contribute in another meaningful way. Go BIG! Open an orphanage house in Somalia. Be the benevolent benefactor from afar. Pick kind childless mothers in Somalia to run the orphanage house. Support it from far, and occasional visit it to help out, say in the summers.

I can sponsor you akhi just meet up this man that ik in your country he'll give you a bunch of kanini swallow them all come to Canada barf them out and I'll sponsor u
No thanks bro. I need a kind hearted xalimo that will feed me and keep me warm during the winter.

Trending