Adopted Balmain designer Oliver Rousteing finds out he’s not mixed race (half white) but a HORNER

Tukraq

VIP
:ayaanswag:

This is him as a kid.
9ad67453-fa2e-4f52-a7c0-6a19141f495a-jpeg.79493

He could pass for Buruwani/Yemeni
Don’t burwanis look Italian? Doesn’t look like he could pass, I’d say bajuuni

Apollo

VIP
Arab mixed with Portuguese should look euro or at least Sicilian

That Portuguese myth needs to die. The Portuguese fought them, not mixed with them.

They are mainly 40% Somali, a quarter Pakistani-Gujarati, and the remainder is Yemeni and Swahili. Hardly like Italians, :lol:.

Tukraq

VIP
That Portuguese myth needs to die. The Portuguese fought them, not mixed with them.

They are mainly 40% Somali, a quarter Pakistani-Gujarati, and the remainder is Yemeni and Swahili. Hardly like Italians, :lol:.
I don’t think there is a monolith, I’ve seen some look Italian, some look Samoan with Bantu nose, I’ve seen them look Pakistani or Yemeni also many Portuguese were captured in that war

Macalin M

Out here
Are u serious? :noneck:

Why are you obsessed with Ethio adopted children like it's a flex lmao.

And half is half lol. His mother is still Somali. When is this 'u take after ur father' bullshit gonna end? reer 68.
You took the lighthearted joke too seriously bro. Naag ma tahay?

Also the take after our father will never end. You take your fathers name I can name my father (and their fathers) for generations but i don’t know my great great grandmothers name. :zhqjlmx:

Apollo

VIP
I don’t think there is a monolith, I’ve seen some look Italian, some look Samoan with Bantu nose, I’ve seen them look Pakistani or Yemeni also

That's the average among them for the ones with all Benadiri grandparents (4) and no recent mixture. The ones with a recent Somali ancestor will just have an increase in Somali and a decrease in the rest.

I don’t think there is a monolith, I’ve seen some look Italian, some look Samoan with Bantu nose, I’ve seen them look Pakistani or Yemeni also many Portuguese were captured in that war
It's impossible for a Barwani to look Italian or any other kind of White/Euro.

Arab mixed with Portuguese and Somali should look euro or at least Sicilian
They really don't. It's more like NAs. btw Sicilians are just tanned, they're pretty much the same as the rest of Italians. The myth of them being mixed is simply just a myth.

This is an Italian football manager, Antonio Conte.
5d8a29a324000056007c7020.jpeg

Tukraq

VIP
It really doesn't. It's more like NAs. btw Sicilians are just tanned, they're pretty much the same as the rest of Italians. The myth of them being mixed is simply just a myth.

This is an Italian football manager, Antonio Conte.
5d8a29a324000056007c7020.jpeg
Yeah north Italians are mixed by German barbarians do I don’t know why you showed that photo, south are by Arabs, this is historic and not a myth

Trending

Latest posts