Adolf Hitler in Namibia?

1643128788645.png

:mjlol:

I often wonder why they're hardly any namibians in Germany since the Germans did colonize them. But than again same can be said with Somalis and libyans there's none of us in Italy.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I often wonder why they're hardly any namibians in Germany since the Germans did colonize them. But than again same can be said with Somalis and libyans there's none of us in Italy.
There are Somalis in Italy but they just intermixed with the locals there

There are Somalis in Italy but they just intermixed with the locals there
somali population is tiny. I'm talking about in the millions. Even in Portugal where the economic isn't strong you will find a lot of their former colonies such as Angolans and cape verdeans over there. I'm guessing the Somali Italian colony wasn't impactful enough

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
somali population is tiny. I'm talking about in the millions. Even in Portugal where the economic isn't strong you will find a lot of their former colonies such as Angolans and cape verdeans over there. I'm guessing the Somali Italian colony wasn't impactful enough

The Somali population used to be very strong in Italy pre-1991 as most international students, political exiles or businesspeople went there. Many would only stay for a few years while others made their home the

After 1991, they used their status as refugees to move other countries.

Another reason is the difficult citizenship laws in Italy.

The Somali population used to be very strong in Italy pre-1991 as most international students, political exiles or businesspeople went there. Many would only stay for a few years while others made their home the

After 1991, they used their status as refugees to move other countries.

Another reason is the difficult citizenship laws in Italy.
most somalis from Holland, scandinavia came via somalia not many came via italy. And to begin with their was a handful of Somalis in Italy probably 20k max that's not a lot to begin with.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
most somalis from Holland, scandinavia came via somalia not many came via italy. And to begin with their was a handful of Somalis in Italy probably 20k max that's not a lot to begin with.

You have to understand Somalia had a small population in the 1980s and many Somalis used to see Europe as anathema to Somalia/Islam.

When I say we had a big community there, I mean by Somali standards.

Apollo

VIP
Not really unsual cause Namibia is a former German colony

Sometimes when I call German Customer Services I get people living in Namibia pick up the phone with Bantu accents. Kinda funny, sort of like how they outsource Anglo tech/customer support to India or the Philippines.

Somalia could have leveraged Italian for this, but alas the mafioso language is pretty much dead in Somalia.

Diaspora in the future

Lol, imagine an alternate reality in which the Axis Italian controlled Somalia is filled with MENA looking Italo-Somali Catholics speaking Italian.

It would literally be a mirror image of what happened in South/Central America in which Iberian males got freaky with the native women & spread their Languages & the Catholic faith.

Last edited:

Trending