Adnan Syed

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Just finished watching the 4-part HBO documentary: The Case Against Adnan Syed.

Subhan'Allah, what an absolute tragedy for not only the young girl murdered, but also for him to be wrongfully convicted of a crime he didnt even commit.

If you've never heard of Adnan Syed and his case. In early 1999, 18 year old Hae Min Lee was strangled to death, and had her body left in a woodland, found weeks later. Her ex-boyfriend, 17 year old Adnan Syed, was then charged and found guilty of her murder, with shady evidence against him.

What do you guys think about this case? Did he do it? I belive he's wholeheartedly innocent.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Did you listen to the podcast, serial? It’s way better than the HBO documentary. I don’t think he did it, Jay knows who did it and is covering for someone. It’s not even about if you believe he did it or not, they didn’t have enough evidence to convict him in the first place. all they had was Jay saying Adnan did it but with all his lies and inconsistencies, why should anyone believe him? It’s a tragic story.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
They did him dirty. Locked him up for rest of his life for something a rich white man would get a 1/3 of the sentence.

The indhoyar ex boyfriend she dated before him did it.

The details are foggy, but I think he had a weed addicted black friend that Investigators thought did it. He also got a gf and money (i think).

Did you listen to the podcast, serial? It’s way better than the HBO documentary. I don’t think he did it, Jay knows who did it and is covering for someone. It’s not even about if you believe he did it or not, they didn’t have enough evidence to convict him in the first place. all they had was Jay saying Adnan did it but with all his lies and inconsistencies, why should anyone believe him? It’s a tragic story.
jay is mad sus he kept switching up his story and knew details that Adnan didn’t.. idk the podcast is more biased towards Adnan tho

Trending

Latest posts