ADHD

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
So I just head to my doctor and he’ll send me to a psychiatrist
there are people who specialize and ADHD and they will give you a series of tests. I’m not sure how long it’ll take but just go to your doc and explain why you think you’re hyperactive. They’ll give you a number to call

i've never understood adhd can you explain your symptoms ?
4641561B-317B-42DC-9F32-E65BE2A693DB.jpeg

Don't diagnose yourself with made up conditions.

If I went by that description I could easily fit into type 1. They also say almost everyone is on the autism spectrum. We're all different and unique doesn't mean something is wrong with us.

Unless your really extreme and it affects your ability to function. I wouldn't rush to labelling, that creates a sense of always using this condition as an excuse for everything, which isnt healthy at all and will affect you negativitly in the future.

Don't diagnose yourself with made up conditions.

If I went by that description I could easily fit into type 1. They also say almost everyone is on the autism spectrum. We're all different and unique doesn't mean something is wrong with us.

Unless your really extreme and it affects your ability to function. I wouldn't rush to labelling, that creates a sense of always using this condition as an excuse for everything, which isnt healthy at all and will affect you negativitly in the future.
It’s not just symptoms they also scan the brain and compare it to a normal brain

1601600310875.jpeg