Aden Ducaale: "Kenya must take military action to secure our sea claim from Somalia"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
"Kenya waa inay Ciidan milatari ah geyso xadka badda ee ay Soomaaliya kula muransan tahay"

_108245633_44468a6d-4d40-4f78-8df2-a648e94bf29a.jpg

Baarlamaanka dalka Kenya ayaa dalbaday in dowladdu ay qaaddo tallaabooyin dheeraad ah oo lagu difaacayo jiritaanka waddanka iyo xuduudaha dhulka iyo badda, waxaana ka mid ah in ciidan milatari ah la geeyo xadka biyaha ee ay ku muransan yihiin Kenya iyo Soomaaliya.

Hoggaamiyaha aqlabiyadda baarlamaanka Kenya Aadan Barre Ducaale iyo dhiggiisa tirada laga badan yahay ee aqalka John Mbadi ayaa gudbiyay mooshin ay si wada jir ah u saxiieen labada xisbi ee ugu waaweyn dalka, kaasoo loogu xusul duubayo sidii loo xaqiijin lahaa in Kenya ay xajisato xuduudaheeda.

Labada hoggaamiye ee ugu awoodda badan golaha sharci dajinta ayaa sidoo kale dalbaday in dowladda uu hoggaamiyo madaxweyne Uhuru Kenyatta ay arrintan uga dacwooto golaha amaanka ee Qaramada Midoobay.

Xildhibaannada ayaa laga dhowrayaa in ay ka doodaan mooshinkan, waxaana haddii lagu guuleysto ansixintiisaay dowladdu ku khasbanaan doontaa inay qaaddo dhammaan tallaabooyinka loo soo jeediyay.

Aadan Ducaale oo BBC-da la hadlay ayaan weydiinay in ujeeddadoodu ay tahay inay awood ciidan u adeegsadaan arrin uu kiiskeeda horyaallo maxkamad caalami ah, wuxuuna yiri: "Dastuurka waddanka Kenya wuxuu awood siiyay Madaxweynaha, wuxuu awood siiyay ciidamada milatariga ee Kenya, kuwa badda iyo kuwa cirkaba, wuxuuna farayaa inay waqti kasta ilaaliyaan xuduudaha iyo jiritaanka Kenya, marka haddii la waayo waanwaan diblomaasiyadeed, madaxweynuhu wuxuu ku khasban yahay inuu difaaco dastuurka waddankan ee uu ku dhaartay".

Mudaneyaasha baarlamaanka Kenya ayaa dowladda ku cadaadinaya inay Soomaaliya heshiis kala gasho muranka dhinaca badda, kahor inta uusan go'aan kasoo bixin maxkamadda caddaaladda adduunka ee ICJ.

https://www.bbc.com/somali/war-49281511

Treachery of this clan knows no bounds :bell:

I told you guys Ogadens are fifth column spies for Kenya

Section 8 boön kid's obsession with OG has increased significantly after we banned them from fielding a candidate in the Jubaland election :mjkkk:

Wherever they turn their face they see OG ready to slap the bidaar off their dusty heads :wow:

If Duale had defected to xamar and sided with Villa Ugandishu it would be just a matter of time before Failmajo would have offered him to Kenya in like qalbi dagax aa a gesture of brotherly ties between ilk.oyar and Kenya.

So he did the right thing.Something qalbi dagax learnt the hardway.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are fortunate to live in the 21st century and countries like kenya do not wield enough power to justify stealing of our seas or land. Let us believe in our dowlad, who have so far, proved to be capable of handling this case in a civilized manner while the aggressors look like fools in front of the global community. Be patient my brothers and sisters :)

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Section 8 boön kid's obsession with OG has increased significantly after we banned them from fielding a candidate in the Jubaland election :mjkkk:

Wherever they turn their face they see OG ready to slap the bidaar off their dusty heads :wow:

My pet wannabe b00n which is still intriguing how your still masquerading around as a b00n it's still mindbogglingly funny. Other way around kid your distant b00n cousins are the ones scared of us MX Ugaases. Cagdheers running to Kenya still? Lol we have many Jubaland candidates in the running for the election wtf are you on? We own you kkk

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This probably for show, alot of Kenyan Somalis patriotism is being questioned right now by Kenyans

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I like Aden Ducaale he is a real man. I remember his speech in Eastleigh, he is very charismatic politician. He is a Kenyan, he grew up there and lived there and Kenya provided for his family and his ancestors lived inside borders of Kenya. Why should he align himself to Somalia. I swear you spoiled brats sitting in your comfortable chair no nothing about the real life.You want others there to ruin their lives and livelihood to their families, just so you can keep smiling and get spoiled in the chair hooyo put you in, f*ck off filthy qurbajoog bastards.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I like Aden Ducaale he is a real man. I remember his speech in Eastleigh, he is very charismatic politician. He is a Kenyan, he grew up there and lived there and Kenya provided for his family and his ancestors lived inside borders of Kenya. Why should he align himself to Somalia. I swear you spoiled brats sitting in your comfortable chair no nothing about the real life.You want others there to ruin their lives and livelihood to their families, just so you can keep smiling and get spoiled in the chair hooyo put you in, f*ck off filthy qurbajoog bastards.

We don't care were you reside if you are a somali don't mess with the somali motherland. The same motherland that supported you back in the days so that you could be liberated.

The one that tries to defend his actions lately is a traitor. Why in the living hell is he speaking this way he knows well what the outcome will be and that he would be lynched by somalis if there would be war

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency

Only 3 massacres ever happened in kenya and all of them were on somalis. Somalis are only 15 million comapred to kenya 50 million or ethopia 100million we dont stand chance if we are not united.

Trending

Latest posts