Aden Barre Ducaale humilated in Kenyan Parliament

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You eat fish, we eat camel. :mjlol:

You must protect me, I am a ranking member, I am not your boyfriend :mjlol::mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You eat fish, we eat camel. :mjlol:

You must protect me, I am a ranking member, I am not your boyfriend :mjlol::mjlol:
This is what happens when your a Kenyan slave they will never respect you for your coonery. Wallahi I know Kenyans they respected the Prideful Somalis of MSB era not this pathetic cuckolding :russ:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is what happens when your a Kenyan slave they will never respect you for your coonery. Wallahi I know Kenyans they respected the Prideful Somalis of MSB era not this pathetic cuckolding :russ:
The older generation had no filter, they will call a spade by a spade. Now, we see a ranking politician tiptoing around Kenyaatis saying " I ain't your boyfriend". A Kenya which is in deep debt to China and is basically getting whipped like a slave dares talk to a free Somali like a slave.

This applies elsewhere too, we should take notes on how to deal with this issue. A Ethiopia on verge of a worser scenario then 1991 dares tell Somalis what to do, a dicator who is living on a prayer in Djibouti dare tells Somali on how and when to conduct election :mindblown:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The older generation had no filter, they will call a spade by a spade. Now, we see a ranking politician tiptoing around Kenyaatis saying " I ain't your boyfriend". A Kenya which is in deep debt to China and is basically getting whipped like a slave dares talk to a free Somali like a slave.

This applies elsewhere too, we should take notes on how to deal with this issue. A Ethiopia on verge of a worser scenario then 1991 dares tell Somalis what to do, a dicator who is living on a prayer in Djibouti dare tells Somali on how and when to conduct election :mindblown:
They lack pride and self confidence this is why I support Farmaajo foreign policy. We need to assert ourselves again

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Aden Ducaales a goat for this looool “She doesnt even qualify to be my girlfriend!” the Kenyan guy in the back screaming “yes!!” is even funnier feminist Jareèrs triggered to death :russ::russ:

Ask yourself do they respect farmaajo more than HSM who bowed down to their grave.

Strength can earn respect but it also comes with hate.