ADEERO refuses to cooperate with a policeman & gets tased to oblivion.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

UPDATE: As y’all already know this took place back in 2020. This happened before the George Floyd awakening.
The Adeero plead guilty to two charges of disorderly conduct.
The officer received verbal discipline. He still working with the Police Department.
He was off duty at the time and was working for Walmart on the side (he still can make arrests). What’s surprising to know is that the officer and the manager at Walmart were buddies. Keep in mind that this is a small town in rural Ohio. Evidently it was a case of “the good ol’ boys “ mentality. Basically a small town mentality. I don’t doubt bias was involved and maybe racism. However, the Adeero made matters worse for himself. He refused to comply.

ADEERO sued everyone :drakelaugh:He sued Walmart, the officer , the Sheriff’s office. From what I can gather he lost. I might be wrong. But go do some research. His name is Said Saalim. We need someone who can read the dam Court lingo.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
The bastard officer is in the wrong. As the odey did nothing to show any sign of aggression. All he did was keep asking what did he do wrong? If the officer was worth anything he would've explained but this power tripping scumbag did not care.

As a police officer you should be trained on how to descalate situation. This guy only elevated the tensions.

No sympathy for that old man, he was asked to follow the orders of the cop and still acts up. This is actually the lack of not respecting the authorities that has ruined Somalia. The cop was kind I will beat the crap out of him. The idiot keeps moving around even after getting teased. Now I understand why the right-wingers are saying about cooperating with the cops and there won't be problems.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Good job police officer.

Someone in the comment section said it best: Somalis grew up without following authority and the rules. This man deserves it. You would think an old man like him would know better. I have no faith in his children.

The officer is in the wrong & the adeer partially .

The officer used excessive force & arrested him without a articulable reasonable suspicion which the adeer asked for multiple times.
Its the officer's job to deescalate the situation since they are trained for it.

The adeer should've complied more & should pursue legal actions.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He has the legal obligation to produce his driver's licence, insurance, and sometimes proof of ownership of the vehicle when asked by the police if his car is stopped. Shut up and show it and then ask questions later.

Internet Nomad

VIP
No sympathy for that old man, he was asked to follow the orders of the cop and still acts up. This is actually the lack of not respecting the authorities that has ruined Somalia. The cop was kind I will beat the crap out of him. The idiot keeps moving around even after getting teased. Now I understand why the right-wingers are saying about cooperating with the cops and there won't be problems.
The shit i want to say would get me banned.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Good job police officer.

Someone in the comment section said it best: Somalis grew up without following authority and the rules. This man deserves it. You would think an old man like him would know better. I have no faith in his children.
Something is wrong with you if you think that police officer did the right thing.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I salute that officer for upholding the law.

I will not sit here as a man from Somalia attempts to destroy a law abiding nation like my adopted homeland of United States of America.

He was asked numerous times to comply. He refused. Then he cries “I am diabetic ”.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

This is why so many Somalis support Defund the Police and are BLM craptivists. Many have no respect for the rule of law. This is why their country is destroyed with gangs and rebels and militiamen controlling the place and they have no real government. Their culture is allergic to laws. Many hooyos start cursing "gaalada" when their son is arrested for crimes like murder and say the gaalo are out to get us. No, your piece of shit criminal son you did a terrible job raising is facing the consequences for his actions.

:russ:

I personally would have shot this abo. No more disrespecting the laws. Enough is enough. People who don't follow the law must be dealt with swiftly.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I never understand why people dont just listen to the cop...

all this could have been avoided if he just used his two braincells to comply. A simple stop and check, but now this man escalated it by resisting. Resisting is a crime, appropriate response by the law enforcement

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The officer was in the right this oday drank too much Jorg Floyd Kool-Aid and kept being resistant. He was parked right under Walmart in a no parking zone. He shouldve just showed his license but kept acting dumb.

These reer baadiyos straight from
Kakuma need this.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Law and order is when you tase a old man who shows no signs of aggression.
:comeon:

He kept resisting. He didn't listen.

He probably thought he can get away with it like in his town in Somalia where if you're the dominant clan, you get away with anything. He was humbled.

Enough of the anti-laws and anti-police narrative pushed by you anti-orderly society weirdos. Now get out of my face and please don't reproduce. We don't need more disobedient anti-laws people in society, especially in the west. This is a cancer no one needs that destroys communities.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Walahi you’d have hard stance on bribe disobeying the law if you were ever robbed gun point
I just don't want to live in a world where police men tase old people for not “complying”. Which he did, he turned his chest towards the car.
The officer was in the right this oday drank too much Jorg Floyd Kool-Aid and kept being resistant. He was parked right under Walmart in a no parking zone. He shouldve just showed his license but kept acting dumb.

These reer baadiyos straight from
Kakuma need this.
He didn't resist he was visibly confused. Its the work of the officer to deescalate and explain why he is getting arrested.
He kept resisting. He didn't listen.

He probably thought he can get away with it like in his town in Somalia where if you're the dominant clan, you get away with anything. He was humbled.

Enough of the anti-laws and anti-police narrative pushed by your anti-orderly society weirdos. Now get out of my face and please don't reproduce. We don't need more disobedient anti-laws people in society, especially in the west. This is a cancer no one needs that destroys communities.
Whats with this Somalia talk? You people love to throw Somalia under the bus every conversation. I wouldn't be shocked to find out half of you niggas are ajanabis.

I am not anti-police i dont want to defund the police. They are obviously a vital part of law and order.

Your a bootlicker.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I just don't want to live in a world where police men tase old people for not “complying”. Which he did, he turned his chest towards the car.

He didn't resist he was visibly confused. Its the work of the officer to deescalate and explain why he is getting arrested.

Whats with this Somalia talk? You people love to throw Somalia under the bus every conversation. I wouldn't be shocked to find out half of you niggas are ajanabis.

I am not anti-police i dont want to defund the police. They are obviously a vital part of law and order.

Your a bootlicker.

You and the others are animals who don't respect the laws. It is the law to produce ID when cops pull you over. It is the law to not resist. I will push back against you and the others.

He resisted. Stop lying. Confused my ass. He posted a video a few weeks ago of something similar of a guy refusing to show his licence. I will go farther than Somalis. I include Black people. People like you are the reason why Blacks have a negative image.

Yes I am ajnabi because I am pleading with you morons to stop embarassing Blacks and the good members of the community with your garbage. I will stand up to people like you. People like you are a virus.

Trending