ADEERO involved in the FEED OUR CHILDREN scam in Minnesota arrested at MN Airport as he was abt to flee

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This dude is a career criminal. He wasn’t even phased after being caught with fabricating of feeding 160k kids in a week. Wasn’t even phased that he took in $50m. Bought property in Kenya. Wired money to China. Bought cars and homes in MN.
This dude’s paspoort was confiscated back in January. Dude was like “no problem, I’ll just order another one”. He ordered the passport and lied about it. He got a new passport few days ago. Books himself a flight to Kenya. He boarded the plane with 5 suitcases. Now the suitcases and him have been confiscated.
He done added 10 more years to his future sentencing because he lied about his passport and he was abt to flee
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Last edited:

The shame and greed that never stops. This is how millions of Somalis died back home because the men and women who got the donation from the IC were misappropriating the funds. Ku dhinta. What a shameless group of people!

The shame and greed that never stops. This is how millions of Somalis died back home because the men and women who got the donation from the IC were misappropriating the funds. Ku dhinta. What a shameless group of people!
Charities are a scam. Yet, people still keep donating!

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
The locals in Minnesota didn’t even know what welfare and daycare fraud was until Somalis immigrated.
:russ::russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You outa be ashamed of yourself for duplicating my post.

Should have went to Canada and book a ticket there

Let these criminals be caught and be prosecuted for their crimes. If he and others in this scheme were in Somalia and had access to similar funds intended for poor kids, he would've stolen them.
It is people like him who turn the host nation and its people against immigrants, especially Somalis. Now, expect a crackdown on many Somali-run charities. This is a federal crime and the response from the federal, state, and city governments would be massive. At minimum, I doubt Somalis will have access to any federal-funded projects. This is an abuse that is beyond the norm.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don’t mind scammers if they get away with it.

But if you got caught, you deserve prison.

Adeer tried to finesse a bag and got caught, happens to the best of scammers lol.

This dude is a career criminal. He wasn’t even phased after being caught with fabricating of feeding 160k kids in a week. Wasn’t even phased that he took in $50m. Bought property in Kenya. Wired money to China. Bought cars and homes in MN.
This dude’s paspoort was confiscated back in January. Dude was like “no problem, I’ll just order another one”. He ordered the passport and lied about it. He got a new passport few days ago. Books himself a flight to Kenya. He boarded the plane with 5 suitcases. Now the suitcases and him have been confiscated.
He done added 10 more years to his future sentencing because he lied about his passport and he was abt to flee
You’d probably have to be a very good criminal not to be phased and to Order another passport. Criminality must run in the blood. :trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

embarrassing

Trending

Latest posts