Adeero got reunited 30-years later with the Kenyan nurse that helped him recover frm severe burns as he fled frm hell-hole Somalia’s civil war

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Civil war stories are mod my adeer told me he had to escape on a boat in Kismayo as USC captured it with Cumar Jess he was so lucky his boat just exited as they started entering the city.

Nacala Soomali ku yeel :damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Civil war stories are mod my adeer told me he had to escape on a boat in Kismayo as USC captured it with Cumar Jess he was so lucky his boat just exited as they started entering the city.

There was also a huge tragedy. One fleeing boat, fleeing from General Ceydiid, that was headed for Kenya capsized. So many folks died. This is before we’ve became so accustomed to the Mediterranean tragedies.

It’s nuts how we’ve became desensitized of the drowning of our people.
Then again many of them end up becoming reckless in Austria. Like the lady from Burco who’s now a certified high call prostitute in Austria.

TekNiKo

VIP
There was also a huge tragedy. One fleeing boat, fleeing from General Ceydiid, that was headed for Kenya capsized. So many folks died. This is before we’ve became so accustomed to the Mediterranean tragedies.

It’s nuts how we’ve became desensitized of the drowning of our people.
Then again many of them end up becoming reckless in Austria. Like the lady from Burco who’s now a certified high call prostitute in Austria.
I blame our awoowe generation, our dads are not at fault since they were young adults just starting life at the time. Imagine you graduate and your country goes to shit? Psycological torture!

Djokovic

Somali Arab

I heard Kenya weren’t letting them boats land I heard they was in them boats for weeks waiting for the un to set up refugee camps and bare boats capsized while waiting

TekNiKo

VIP
I heard Kenya weren’t letting them boats land I heard they was in them boats for weeks waiting for the un to set up refugee camps and bare boats capsized while waiting
It was hit or miss, Mombasa was the main destination many capsized but many also made it. Many mothers gave birth on those boats due to miscarriages

Trending

Latest posts