ADEERO goes back in the pretense of building a house but ends up w/young xaliimo gazelle

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

His wife back in London thinks he is building a mansion but dude about spoil a young ting

Muji

VIP
Wallahi our baby boomers are some of the most baffling people. Imagine an cadan man with a family of five savings up to sleep with a 16 year old. But imagine this being a common practice where they don’t even try to hide it. That and along with the fact that they destroyed Somalia. Total waste of a generation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont understand. What did he say?

"Niinki dhaali karaa ..baa dhii karaa???
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When men were men. Gid I wish I was born in that generation

Jay STOP IT. u wont survive a second if u were born in that era. You need to combat your food addiction first.

When men were men. Gid I wish I was born in that generation

If they were proper men, they wouldn't have allowed their country to burn down and be in ruin, nor would we have a generation of boys and girls with daddy issues.

'Men' build strong homes and societies. They do not go back to take advantage of poverty ridden teenagers, creating a surplus of kids raised without a dad.

Allah protect us.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But can u all envision those two having sex in the bedroom? I dont think so. lol

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
When Adeer goes back to ‘build a home’ or ‘start a business ‘ you know what time it is.

I dont understand. What did he say?

"Niinki dhaali karaa ..baa dhii karaa???
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Nin ku dhali kara ayaa ku dhaqi kara , Somalis favourite saying . A man that is old enough to be your father can provide for you :bell:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Adeer goes back to ‘build a home’ or ‘start a business ‘ you know what time it is.

Nin ku dhali kara ayaa ku dhaqi kara , Somalis favourite saying . A man that is old enough to be your father can provide for you :bell:

Thanks for the clarification. Somali is a sugar daddy centrist society

10514.jpg

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Wallahi our baby boomers are some of the most baffling people. Imagine an cadan man with a family of five savings up to sleep with a 16 year old. But imagine this being a common practice where they don’t even try to hide it. That and along with the fact that they destroyed Somalia. Total waste of a generation.

Somalia’s baby boomer generation still think they’re ciyaalka xaafada :icon lol:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somali men have been emasculated in every country on earth including, Somalia and to take their masculinity back , they feel like must always be above or subjugating a Somali woman.

Wounded ego bullshit.

That’s why you see a Somali guy save up his life savings just to abuse a Somali woman .

Blame Somali women for becoming whales after 1 child and disgusting to look at :mjkkk:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope they are both happy with each other, that is what matters as long as she is not underage or being forced :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The awkward moment when the supposed younger woman looks older than the first wife, but hey whatever floats their boat I guess. :it0tdo8:

Somalia’s baby boomer generation still think they’re ciyaalka xaafada :icon lol:
This ancient habar said aboowe to me. She couldve breastfed my grandfather and she's talking about aboowe. I felt violated. God forbid i call her abaayo, i called her ayeeyo. She's lucky i didnt call her abooto.

There's some truth to it :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts