Addressing excessive makeup

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bit of make up is alright but if it’s too much tho :camby::susp:

I just remembered that TikTok Hindi video about makeup ffs:susp::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

If a has too much make wallah i won’t even touch her imagine marrying a women and when you wake up in the morning you see some ugly hoe who looks like a nigga laying beside you.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
They think I'm lying this beef is frying how many yutes been dying how much blood got shed don't ask me go ask them this beef is real
Get round there for the vio same way I'll get round there for the thrill no one can tell me about drills we're the reason the other side hide we're the reason dem man don't chill we're the reason they lose their lives we're the reason dem man get drilled we're the reason they don't go shop for their mum when she ask best tell her it's real and this life I live ain't promising I ain't go a plan to stop it

3 CB:i83dwbv:

Nah :camby: Haqiiin was a real nigga.

I feel like he’s missing marbles. He probably mixed dislikes and laughing.
Nearly 90% of my dislikes come from him fr he’s a big asshole
:kanyehmm:

Idk how u think he’s a ”real nigga”

If being a real nigga means being retarded then yes he is a ”real nigga”
:ohno:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nearly 90% of my dislikes come from him fr he’s a big asshole
:kanyehmm:

Idk how u think he’s a ”real nigga”

If being a real nigga means being retarded then yes he is a ”real nigga”
:ohno:
90% :kanyehmm: Y’all got some issues didn’t know it was that serious.

Ngl ninyow getting qashined or disliked is no joke. Yesterday I posted in the Nigerian/Somali wedding thread and some anti madow nacas gave me a qashin. Bro I was triggered. I wanted to follow him around and slap him up with qashins :meleshame:but I was like nah.

Real shit tho if that dumb ass gives me another qashin he’ll wish he never signed up for SS. I’ll qashin his whole existence.:kanyehmm:

90% :kanyehmm: Y’all got some issues didn’t know it was that serious.

Ngl ninyow getting qashined or disliked is no joke. Yesterday I posted in the Nigerian/Somali wedding thread and some anti madow nacas gave me a qashin. Bro I was triggered. I wanted to follow him around and slap him up with qashins :meleshame:but I was like nah.

Real shit tho if that dumb ass gives me another qashin he’ll wish he never signed up for SS. I’ll qashin his whole existence.:kanyehmm:
Haqin pretty much Qashined everyone
What an a dumbass:O27GWRK:

Getting Qashined is no joke fr people thinks a joke that shit dosen’t fly around here
:camby:

If someone gives me a Qashin i always return the favor by 10 times
:mjohreally:

That’s real nigga shit ninyahow

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Haqin pretty much Qashined everyone
What an a dumbass:O27GWRK:

Getting Qashined is no joke fr people thinks a joke that shit dosen’t fly around here
:camby:

If someone gives me a Qashin i always return the favor by 10 times
:mjohreally:

That’s real nigga shit ninyahow
Can't sleep on a vio

Every woman wears it for different reason some might be masking their insecurities some just for fun others for to attract men. make up ain't cheap.it has become popular over the years so a lot women are bombarded with make up Ads so they think they cant leave the house without it.either way some things are to be ignored specially if a grown adult is doing it.don't over think it. Kind like how men get over hyped about sports.

darkarabian56

arabianking
ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL YOU EXPOSE THESE HOES
20200317_225643.png
20200317_225628.png
20200317_225603.png

:liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts