Addressing excessive makeup

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I love makeup. It’s fun sitting in my room in front of my mirror putting it on. It’s my me time. I sing Somali oldies and put it on. Other times I’m cleaning my house and put on uunsi. Don’t be a dictator waryaa because you’ll complain when we look like bahalo.
How much does that shit actually change your appearance tho:gucciwhat:

*when I see a lightskin ig Xalimo irl and she’s darker than me

tenor.gif

Gambar

VIP

tenor.gif
I’m old school, not new gen so it only takes me 10 mins. I look the same pretty much and I only use about 4 products. I take care of my skin and hair more than focusing on make up.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
big tip: if she leaves the house with more than lipgloss and a few exceptions for mascara, she’s a bum with nothing to do

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Seriously if a guy thinks my face with blatant make up is how I always look then that’s just sad :(
Tbh we're horrible at recognizing it - at least I am. I don't know all these words but like concealer, eye shadow, foundation, mascara its all confusing to me.
:ohhh:

tenor.gif
well some girls actually use makeup products to change their face shape and eye shape (using illusion shit lmao)
while others do natural makeup
when i wear makeup it just makes me look more poppin, you can't even tell :banderas:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
well some girls actually use makeup products to change their face shape and eye shape (using illusion shit lmao)
while others do natural makeup
when i wear makeup it just makes me look more poppin, you can't even tell :banderas:
As long as you people stop tricking us it’s cool
:mjlol:

count out and eyeliner are laughing
i swear some es who claim they do “natural makeup” look like a different human with makeup :ufdup:
@sambuusi ppsbdont tell me you’re one of those girls
one of the videos i sent you i was wearing makeup remember you probably didnt know :silanyolaugh:
it was just some concealer, blush, mascara, highlighter and lipgloss

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
one of the videos i sent you i was wearing makeup remember you probably didnt know :silanyolaugh:
it was just some concealer, blush, mascara, highlighter and lipgloss
i swear you clowned me
but if i suck anyways i’m not a con artist :nahgirl:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
and who the f*ck goes out the house to impress a man??
Where do y’all live??
Cause these niggas where I live. :kendrickcry:

Men here ain’t worth looking cute for I swear, won’t stop me from looking cute for myself tho.:mjpls:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
and who the f*ck goes out the house to impress a man??
Where do y’all live??
Cause these niggas where I live. :kendrickcry:

Men here ain’t worth looking cute for I swear, won’t stop me from looking cute for myself tho.:mjpls:
If you look good for yourself why don't you wear makeup when at home

Trending

Latest posts