Addis Ababa 2020

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

giphy.gif

Congratulations. they are now hundreds of billions of dollars in debt to china, but hey they have a nice skyline.

I'm glad that matters when 90% of the population live in shacks, that are Literally INSIDE Addis. Not in the suburbs, literally in the city.

I’d rather do it right then take shit loans to expedite the development of the country.

Congratulations. they are now hundreds of billions of dollars in debt to china, but hey they have a nice skyline.

I'm glad that matters when 90% of the population live in shacks, that are Literally INSIDE Addis. Not in the suburbs, literally in the city.

I’d rather do it right then take shit loans to expedite the development of the country.

Wrong! Most of these buildings are owned by Ethiopian private banks which, year after year, make profit. The Chinese are mostly the construction companies, that is it. Yes, Ethiopia has big debt to china but these buildings have nothing to do with that. Btw, most of these high rising buildings are concentrated at the place called financial district.

Ds6PNOhWsAAyY1X.jpg